VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
STWAdev I don't like blondes! could you make one game where I don't want one to be the canon ending ?

as usual it's a masterpiece.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Really Nice Game ,STWA Did an amazing job again

Nice Renders Very Much Improved
Good Story Really Enjoined It Same As The Author
Elspeth And Serena my go to

Keep it up you amazing work .

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
As nice as all the models are Stew, Elspeth is just on another level. We simp for mommy Els

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
The first story (I don't like calling it a game) is pure litterracy. Great erotic story telling. I'm be cautious with the word masterpiece. But is a high level quality work. The up of the basket.

I expect the same quality and inner travel with this new story. I already have pleasure before begin it. I'm sure to do not disappoint.

Reactions: ksuha

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Renders look really good and I like the story so far. But the animation of the sex scene is not good... If you don't animate the action, where the dick goes in and out, from far away or up close don't matter. So if you don't animate the good stuff and only animate 2 bodies bumping each other, that just does nothing for me and kinda makes the animation pointless and boring.
Just my opinion :)

Reactions: benny7

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
will give this a try since the author was good (too good actually).

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I am new here, I found this game and I am defo getting it, seems so interesting!
Since you're new, not sure you played the first game by STWAdev. I would HIGHLY recommend it. While it isn't necessary, there will be call backs I am sure. So if you want to check it out, there is a link in the OP, but also here: https://f95zone.to/threads/something-to-write-about-the-author-ch-7-1-stwadev.48868/
Enjoy the whole story as this has been mapped out as a trilogy and this one is part 2.

Reactions: FT0172

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Wow... STWAdev you've done it again... You've made it SO impossible to choose. I cannot figure out who I want to pursue first. I think I can narrow it down to Amrit or Vi for a first time... but there is so much you do to put into these that it's so impossible. And I know you don't do harem, which as you know I love, but I also respect your storytelling. It's just SO hard because the characters are so amazingly well written. Definitely feel the connections once again... you're preparing to ramp up that emotional rollercoaster for sure. Amazing as I expected.

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
I have no words, I had already appreciated his first job but this, although it is actually only at the beginning, is on another level.
The comments from MrFriedly and Avaron (my favorite influencers) make me understand that they are very interested in this tale and this is a guarantee.
I really have to go to patreon for him, but I want to wait for the next update to be sure. I hope it is a little longer than the previous one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Mine did show what the choices gives in points, and when they don't give anyting i higlight the choice in green if it's the better choice.
View attachment 1238615
View attachment 1238621
So Rivalry with McNab, huh? What will a rivalry entail? Will it cause a rift between the friends? Will Amrit date McNab?

I don't always use Walkthrough Mods, but when I do I choose to use Joker's.

Signature
View attachment 1238625
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1260295_TU-00.gif
Perfect as always, Lady Aspen. If I had money I would beg and plead for you to make me a personal sig. Keep up your amazing work.

I have no words, I had already appreciated his first job but this, although it is actually only at the beginning, is on another level.
The comments from MrFriedly and Avaron (my favorite influencers) make me understand that they are very interested in this tale and this is a guarantee.
I really have to go to patreon for him, but I want to wait for the next update to be sure. I hope it is a little longer than the previous one.
I'm sorry, but what? Favorite influencers? But Avaron1974 and I are insufferable jerks. Okay, okay... I appreciate it.

Can't take any credit though, STWAdev is a step above the average developer. The writing is so much better and the renders are top notch. A dev worth supporting on Patreon if you have the ability to do so. I know that there's a planned trilogy but I don't want them to stop writing and making games.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Colour me intrigued. This feels like it has some excellent potential, and some good storytelling involved already.

I think Elsie might be the one, for me!

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes