VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Which version did you download, Android?

is not for android,is for pc... like i told already before, i finish, complete part one, and now when i erase, deleted previous update i mean part one and let only my saves and put this one with part 2, is not working, i don t know why, on me appears same part 1 and i really don t know why, i would love to play part 2 to can continued the save, game

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
is not for android,is for pc... like i told already before, i finish, complete part one, and now when i erase, deleted previous update i mean part one and let only my saves and put this one with part 2, is not working, i don t know why, on me appears same part 1 and i really don t know why, i would love to play part 2 to can continued the save, game
Have you tried a fresh Start?

Dec 1, 2017
Tried this game for the first time today and I can't wait for the next chapter. Amazing story (one of the few games where I actually read the story) and the girls look amazing (Elspeth, Serena, Vi, and Kana). Bonus points for not forcing the sex scenes with some characters.

Sep 3, 2020
Tried this game for the first time today and I can't wait for the next chapter. Amazing story (one of the few games where I actually read the story) and the girls look amazing (Elspeth, Serena, Vi, and Kana). Bonus points for not forcing the sex scenes with some characters.
yes a million and one thank yous to STWAdev for not forcing the sex scenes with characters.

Reactions: fishbrain

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 6 + WT/Cheat by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 800 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
seriously? how i can continued this game and play part 2 when on me appear again only part1?
And how was anyone to understand that was the problem from a sad smiley and a thumbs down? Explain your problem in more detail and some more tech savvy than me can probably help you

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Pt 2 w/ KoGa3's WT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (make sure it doesn't try to rename your file to a .zip it should be a .apk)
Mega: Mega
Google: Google Drive

Pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is this your first android port for this game or you have made part 1 too? I want to know cause I want to keep tabs with your android port so that I don't have to download from other source and replay from the beginning.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Just played part 2 and yeah.......STWA, i'm gonna have to demand that you speed up development on this VN. At least one chapter a week will be at minimum acceptance......

How in the 9 hells are we supposed to choose ONE girl here!!?? Jesus H Christ.......Vi and Amrit the young inexperienced ones or Serena, Elsie and Rana the older experienced ones........fuck.........sometimes I wish you where a lot worse in writing stories.....

This is gonna drive me nuttier than squirrel crap!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Is this your first android port for this game or you have made part 1 too? I want to know cause I want to keep tabs with your android port so that I don't have to download from other source and replay from the beginning.
I mean, there isn't a separate download for Part 1. Part 1 is included in the download for Part 2. Or am I missing something? Next time the dev updates they'll call it Part 3, but it will contain Parts 1-3.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
And how was anyone to understand that was the problem from a sad smiley and a thumbs down? Explain your problem in more detail and some more tech savvy than me can probably help you
ok, i will try to explain one more time. i was finish, complete first part of this game, save it, all good. and after i deleted first part of this update and let only my saves and put second part means part 2 this, when i was launch save file where i was been last but nothin more.

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes