VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As a mma fan, i really love this game, anyone know when is gonna be a future update?
well sports is easy way to meet hot chicks (every footballer (incl. yankee "football"), icehockey player, tennis player, etc has pretty gf or wife).

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
well sports is easy way to meet hot chicks (every footballer (incl. yankee "football"), icehockey player, tennis player, etc has pretty gf or wife).
Earning a lot of money always helps, no matter if you're a sport professional or not.

Actually you don't need to be handsome, young, athletic, smart or anything like that. How curious, right?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Earning a lot of money always helps, no matter if you're a sport professional or not.

Actually you don't need to be handsome, young, athletic, smart or anything like that. How curious, right?
yep.

also i agree with that poll that choice b is best (more her style).

Reactions: Mamonetti

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest developer's report from Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Check In 04/27/2022

Kana is up this week. And once again she we have to wonder if she ever wears anything but athletic wear? At least she looks good in it right?

Writing 95% done or so, still taking time to finish up some extra flow work and whatnot before the proofer gets it, but otherwise finished.

About 1,117 renders posed, 1002 of them completely rendered and postworked. I was really hoping this update would only be about 1500 renders total. That... will not be happening.

Animations are at about 4 of 35. A real blast and a half. Still not sure that 35 is gonna be all I have either, guess we'll see as things progress.

That's all she wrote. I'll be spending the next couple days finishing up my special render and custom sets and be back on the main development this weekend. Hope you all are staying safe and thank you all as always for the support. Have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Latest developer's report from Patreon:

Check In 04/27/2022

Kana is up this week. And once again she we have to wonder if she ever wears anything but athletic wear? At least she looks good in it right?

Writing 95% done or so, still taking time to finish up some extra flow work and whatnot before the proofer gets it, but otherwise finished.

About 1,117 renders posed, 1002 of them completely rendered and postworked. I was really hoping this update would only be about 1500 renders total. That... will not be happening.

Animations are at about 4 of 35. A real blast and a half. Still not sure that 35 is gonna be all I have either, guess we'll see as things progress.

That's all she wrote. I'll be spending the next couple days finishing up my special render and custom sets and be back on the main development this weekend. Hope you all are staying safe and thank you all as always for the support. Have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!
Oooh, this was good week for numbers! We completed 312 renders and the first 4 animations. That gives us an overall average of ~100 renders and 0.4 animations per week since Part 3 launched. We also learned that the expected animation count has increased from ~28 to ~35, and that the final render count is all but certain to exceed 1500 (though not by how much). No new word on words, but they're probably holding steady. Charting all of that data looks something like this:
Now that we finally have both Static and animation charts going, let's see what we can see. With the epic surge in renders this week we would have hit the 1500 mark in something like 2 weeks. That's probably not sustainable, but even using the overall average gives would only take something like 5 weeks. If we use the render count from Part 3 as an alternative, that would take until somewhere between late May and mid July. Meanwhile animations are on pace to hit their target in the second half of June, though with only a single data point that pace could easily change. Still, it's probably a reasonable estimate for now, since it's fairly compatible with the static render estimates (unless Part 4 balloons to enormous size).

Love the preview picture, too. I'm always happy to see more Kana. :)

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hehe.... nice to see, which game is this?
It's titled Chasing Sunsets, I believe. It's one of very few where I actually wanted to sit through most of the story details, rather than merely be immersed in the renders. It really surprised me to see Vi pop up there, but given STWA history, I shouldn't be surprised he's got fans all over. All of the renders may not be the penthouse-tier, but I find I like a great many of them.

The only other games that I approach with such interest in an update would have to be Unbroken and BaDIK. There may be some with better overall renders (props to CoBD, honestly), but I'm just kinda casually waiting for them, I don't really care when it happens.

Jul 1, 2018
The game ATM is IMO massively boring. You have hundred of choices but all they change are the following 5 lines of dialogue. I tried to go for a friendly/grief Vi and aside from missing the kiss scene at the end, it didn't change anything. A good VN would have their relation more tense, the protagonist and her less sympathetic toward each other, other characters would react to this and their relation could be impacted (Vi could be jealous of Ines for example) and one could even expect that there would be some consequence to the overall plot but there is none of this there.

The Fame/Infamous system is also totally meaningless.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A couple of teasers from the developer at Patreon:

Sneak Peek 05/01/2022

And now we enter May, I hope you're doing well!

Just a little sneak this week, starring lovely young Vi.

Story wise I really love this scene, you'll see a little more about Vi's feelings towards our main character. Despite his many efforts nobody knows Valentine quite like Vi does. Also those who our romancing the little gingersnap might have a extra something waiting for you here.

Now from the technical side, I hate this scene. Every single render in this scene has taken at least an hour and forty five minutes to finish. And... there's a lot of them. So I'll probably be working on this scene for some time.

Why in God's name did I have to write a scene next to a bloody lake?

That's all this week, thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely upcoming week.

Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes