VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Estimated release will likely be in December or January people. No need to fret or question the rate of which STWAdev is going and such. People really need to have patience and calm down with the whole 'when is update/when will we get a release/etc/' crap.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
it's hard not imagine how this Amazingly written VN would feel like with good music and sound effects :(
in a recent experience... just saw spacecorps few h ago, its really amazing the thing a simple sound effect can do... the animation isn't good, story is good, but, the audio in spacecorps is amazing, if people can use similar ideas, every novel should be awsome :V

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Check In 10/12/2022

Here's the news.

Script is complete and won't be receiving any further changes until I get notes from proofing. Expect word count will stay between the 36-38,00 range but nothing official until it's been returned.

Have about 803 rendered out of 862 posed. As expected the scene last week was a long haul but it's finished up and I even got some extra posing in to boot.

Animations are near the same place. As I'm writing this update I'm sitting in a voice call getting the last of my assets converted. Be moving on to the second batch of scenes starting tomorrow as well, I'm thinking six will be in this one. I estimate between 20-25 12 second long animations will be present in the final draft, based on my early runs here.

Thanks for the people who showed up for the art stream on Sunday, hope you saw some fun stuff and enjoyed yourself, I'll probably do one more next month before release. Title screens will be starting up next week so should be some enjoyable content these upcoming weeks.

Thanks as always for the support, and I hope you have a lovely rest of your week.

Sláinte!

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes