VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
A brief update from the developer at Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick note

Hey folks just wanted to hop in real quick.

The goal was to release tomorrow, but still have some fixes to work on, from the art end, so need a smidge longer

At the current moment I have about 53 still animations that need to be fixed and and two anims that need a rerender. That's about a day or so of render time and once those are all fixed the test boys just need to make sure the fixed build with everything has nothing else broken and I'll be ready for release. Obviously the holiday is this weekend and I'm not expecting them to work so I'll just assume release will be early next week.

Thanks for your patience and for those who celebrate I hope you have a lovely holiday.
Walter victor

really thanks for always these updates,
as said before,we can always count on you.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Any info guys? It's, like, last day of 2022 *sadface*
his last post on patreon was just 8h ago but it seems to be only about special renders and not the update :(
maybe a patreon member can confirm
Yeah, that post is above my paygrade, but I can see that it is just about special render sets.

The last post that I could read set the release for sometime next week.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, that post is above my paygrade, but I can see that it is just about special render sets.

The last post that I could read set the release for sometime next week.
He said on the 22nd early this past week, after the xmas weekend. Not sure what happened. Crazy time of year, to be sure.

Odd he made a render post but not a general one.

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes