VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Quick update from STWA on Discord
"Hey all just wanted to chime in real quick. ATM I have 9 still renders and about 6 and halfish depending on how many frames I can salvage animations to render out. currently the stills take about an hour and a half per or so to render and the animations are about 4-5 hours per. I have both pcs running it, but still that takes up time. But beyond all that everything is coded and just waiting on those fixes. Just so you know what's up this weekend"
Appreciate you passing on this update for those of us not on discord.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

FormerlyGay

Nov 14, 2019
Discord Update
"Happy Labor Day dolls, just quick chime in. Noticed on two animations that there was a major art incongruity to the still renders. And as much fun as the mystery of the magically appearing stubble would be I gotta fix those up. So about 3 more animations to fix."
Goated

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Really don't why the dev put out original release date I can see no problem missing a date by a few days but going on a week now with no clue when it will be ready hope this is a one time mistake

Squeekymoron

May 4, 2017
Really don't why the dev put out original release date I can see no problem missing a date by a few days but going on a week now with no clue when it will be ready hope this is a one time mistake
I mean i can understand the frustration but this update is also twice as big as the previous 2 chapters combined if I recall, The Dev undertook an ambitious step, if it were a minor update, I would be more angry but with such a massive undertaking, you will obviously find issues which take time to fix, it is not perfect but it is not terrible either imo

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Discord Update
"Happy Labor Day dolls, just quick chime in. Noticed on two animations that there was a major art incongruity to the still renders. And as much fun as the mystery of the magically appearing stubble would be I gotta fix those up. So about 3 more animations to fix."
From 14-21 of August, It's going to be 14-21 of September now. Thats a serious miscalculation on his part :unsure:

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
It's more like a whole month than just a week, since I'm sure the initial release date was in 14th May

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
I mean i can understand the frustration but this update is also twice as big as the previous 2 chapters combined if I recall, The Dev undertook an ambitious step, if it were a minor update, I would be more angry but with such a massive undertaking, you will obviously find issues which take time to fix, it is not perfect but it is not terrible either imo
The last update he gave us about numbers, he said he had around 4100 renders, and the previous 2 chapters add up to 5000, so yeah, even with the delays this is something good to be looking forward to

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes