VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yeah, I believe that's Julia. The MC had an option to have a 3-way with her and Jenny before his first fight. There can be another scene with Julia later when that agent he despises is trying to lure her away to his agency.
The custom seems to have a bit of Asian in her mix, so I don't think it's her.

This is the Julia I'm familiar with - scene from Pt. 6. Hair is similar, but different jawline, much larger mams and seemingly thicker figure. I wouldn't be surprised if they used some of the same assets, but I think they're different girls. They did have an encounter in her apartment after the photo shoot, as I recall.
Julie_Pt6-01_NewUni (2).png

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Human physiology is very interesting, in that human orgasms are accompanied by a loss of control over our bodies to some extent. This results in "wobbly legs", facial expressions that often look pained or asymmetrical, and other involuntary mannerisms during climax that can often be embarrassing. Also, it's impossible to orgasm without the sexual arousal causing nipples to become erect (for women I recall research saying this holds true, but I'm not sure if it's the same for men, since nipples are biologically vestigial for us). Regardless, Elspeth is demonstrating both of these conditions in spades in this picture, with hard, pointed nipples, and a look on her face that is obviously the exact opposite of intentional. :LOL:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
If that's the MC's ex, I gotta know what went wrong, because I'd be going back for more.
I'm not sure what exactly happened before their break-up, but after it she went crazy and started accusing him of cheating and attempted threesomes (don't see what's wrong with the latter though)

oh and this, what the fuck is wrong with her?
screenshot0021.png

I'm also not sure if that picture is Verity, I remember listening to Stew's Q&A on his discord where he said he didn't want to show her because people would start asking why they can't fuck her and not take "because she's fucking crazy" as an answer

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023

Check In 11/24/2023

Hey all. It's ass cold and snowy atm, which always makes work more fun for me, I like working while I have the whole winter wonderland thing going on. Granted the snow isn't that deep, but I'll take what I can get. For those from the States who celebrate I hope you had a nice holiday, for those who aren't from the States or don't celebrate I hope you at least had a passable Thursday.
No new news draft wise, I'll mention when I send it off for proofreading, and when I get it back. Otherwise there really isn't much about it to share.
Decided that 850 just felt like an odd number to switch gears, so I decided to knock it up to an even 1000. 983 of the 1000 posed are rendered out. And I expect that by early tomorrow I'll have them all caught up.
Still knocked out some prelim animation work, tried to ballpark what I think I'll end up with. With every main girl getting at least one "scene" this update, and some of them getting two there's a good chunk of work here. At the moment I'm ballparking probably somewhere between 70-81 animations this go round. That number will change as I start knocking drafts out and adjust as needed.
Think you're all caught up now, thank you as always for your support and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Sláinte!

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I'm not sure what exactly happened before their break-up, but after it she went crazy and started accusing him of cheating and attempted threesomes (don't see what's wrong with the latter though)

oh and this, what the fuck is wrong with her?
View attachment 3115320

I'm also not sure if that picture is Verity, I remember listening to Stew's Q&A on his discord where he said he didn't want to show her because people would start asking why they can't fuck her and not take "because she's fucking crazy" as an answer
He probably showed a very obvious preference for redheads, and that's why she hates redheads.

I can already imagine the scene of her showing up to see him, perhaps wanting a new chance, only to see him together with Elspeth, then she will go crazy again.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Really hope that long-awaited scene in Chapter 6 was storyboarded (or in the stats matrix) as "Take the Vi-Card".

4.70 star(s) 112 Votes