VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 117 Votes

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Check In 08/02/2204

New
5 hours ago

Quick and easy check in today. Nothing super exciting, unless you're really into anecdotes about my AC busting? No? Didn't think so.
Anyway about 13,00ish words of the script completed so far. I usually end end up between 60,000 to 80,000ish per update, this update is a little smaller so hoping to keep near the lower end of the range.
I mentioned last week I don't really like to start renders until I have a decent amount of words in the bank so renderwise nothing yet, beyond the never ending search for more clothes to use.
Everything else of note is just boring back end dev work. Found a gentleman who has some pretty good ideas for a UI update, to give the game a more unique identity than just Renpy, so hopefully that can be just around the corner.
That's it for today. For fans of combat sports and Professional wrestling we have a pretty big weekend ahead of us, hope you can find time to watch everything. For folks who aren't fans of that I still hope you have a lovely weekend. Thank you so much for your support, as always.

Sláinte!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
This is a script heavy AVN, meaning the story is way more important than lewd scenes.
I know. STWA: Author was one of my favorites. I am just waiting for this to come closer to the end before I start it.
I was impressed by the size of the updates, not complaining.

That said, any estimation of how long the entire thing is, ballpark?

Reactions: kimhuynjoong
4.70 star(s) 117 Votes