VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 7] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If a kind patron would be willing to grab some of the full size renders and share them with us po' folk that can't afford it and rely on F95zone, we'd be exceedingly happy and would put all kinds of positive reacts on your posts. :giggle:

Thank you!

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If a kind patron would be willing to grab some of the full size renders and share them with us po' folk that can't afford it and rely on F95zone, we'd be exceedingly happy and would put all kinds of positive reacts on your posts. :giggle:

Thank you!
When I see it, I post it. So, you see what I see.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
No, there are full 4k images in the post.
You must mean the patreon post. I guess they just don't translate here.

When I open the images from the most recent post, the Amrit is 620x349 pixels, just over 200kb; the Elspeth is 360x360 pixels, just over 100kb.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Patreon progress report from the developer:

Check In 07/06/2022

Easy breezy today

Script 100%.

Render posing is now complete, 2079 of the renders completely rendered. Should have about 50 or so renders that will need to be redone so far, may find a few more during alpha and beta but not many expected.

Animations are at 40 of 40.

Coding is at about 90%

Hopefully have everything in a stable state Monday-Tuesday, and should be able to hopefully get this beta to testers sometime next week. After that anything else is their fault, and definitely not mine for doing it wrong in the first place. Can't wait to get this out so I can take a nap, but a nice nap, not a keyboard nap.

Hope you all have a lovely rest of your week, and thank you so much for your support.

Sláinte!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
either stwa doesn't make errors or betatesters are good on finding bugs (many devs would need those) since haven't noticed any errors on either games.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Patreon progress report from the developer:

Check In 07/06/2022

Easy breezy today

Script 100%.

Render posing is now complete, 2079 of the renders completely rendered. Should have about 50 or so renders that will need to be redone so far, may find a few more during alpha and beta but not many expected.

Animations are at 40 of 40.

Coding is at about 90%

Hopefully have everything in a stable state Monday-Tuesday, and should be able to hopefully get this beta to testers sometime next week. After that anything else is their fault, and definitely not mine for doing it wrong in the first place. Can't wait to get this out so I can take a nap, but a nice nap, not a keyboard nap.

Hope you all have a lovely rest of your week, and thank you so much for your support.

Sláinte!
I think the news is good, but we are technically missing an important number. We completed 250 renders this week (and 0 animations, probably 0 words, too). That's much higher than the overall average of 104 renders/week since Part 3 launched (overall animation average is 2.0/week). We also learned that render posing is complete, but we don't actually know what the final count is, so we don't know exactly how many renders still need to be completed. Last week there were 2132 posed renders and STWAdev said that was probably the final count, so I'll assume that's still more or less the case. Given that, here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on these numbers we have ~50 renders that still need to be completed, or maybe ~100 if we include the 50 STWAdev thinks might need reworking. That should easily be complete by next week based on the latest render rate (and just barely complete by the overall average rate). Coding increased by 9% this week so it should be pretty close to complete next week, too. So it sounds like we're about a week out from completing Part 4, at which point it's just a question of polish and testing time. I don't have a sense how long that takes for The Unbroken, but 2 weeks seems like a reasonable guess in the absence of hard data.

So we're probably roughly 3 weeks away from release. Obviously there's still some uncertainty, but it's definitely exciting to be nearing the home stretch.

mupp778

Sep 22, 2017
Is anyone else confused why this game and the previous by this dev don't get much traction on patreon etc? The writing is amazing, the characters feel real, they have flaws and damage like the rest of us. The models are exquisite, there's humour sadness and drama. Oh and did I mention there's redheads!!!! What more could anyone possibly want in an adult game?

There's a dev who communicates very regularly and always lets us know where they are at in terms of production, I just don't get how there's other games such as WVM etc that are not half as good and yet they seem to make thousands without producing any content for a year or more whilst here we have a superior product seemingly being looked over.

And there's REDHEADS!!!

I confess to being baffled by the insanity that are the choices people make on what to support or not, sigh.

Loving the work put in by this dev and looking forward to some more time with that sexy siren Elspeth

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Is anyone else confused why this game and the previous by this dev don't get much traction on patreon etc? The writing is amazing, the characters feel real, they have flaws and damage like the rest of us. The models are exquisite, there's humour sadness and drama. Oh and did I mention there's redheads!!!! What more could anyone possibly want in an adult game?

There's a dev who communicates very regularly and always lets us know where they are at in terms of production, I just don't get how there's other games such as WVM etc that are not half as good and yet they seem to make thousands without producing any content for a year or more whilst here we have a superior product seemingly being looked over.

And there's REDHEADS!!!

I confess to being baffled by the insanity that are the choices people make on what to support or not, sigh.

Loving the work put in by this dev and looking forward to some more time with that sexy siren Elspeth
Hopefully eventually it will get more popular

Reactions: VOYEUR and mupp778

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017

And there's REDHEADS!!!

I agree with you about the game, and about it deserving more support (and fwiw, I am a patreon). But I actually think STWAdev is making pretty steady progress as far as patreon support is concerned - definitely there has been an increase in the last year or so (since, for example, the end of the author). WVM is also an extreme case: although releases have been intermittent recently, early on the developer was putting out either weekly or fortnightly releases (I can't remember) for a pretty sustained period of time and built up a large and dedicated following as a result. For most games it just takes time.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

And there's REDHEADS!!!

I agree with you about the game, and about it deserving more support (and fwiw, I am a patreon). But I actually think STWAdev is making pretty steady progress as far as patreon support is concerned - definitely there has been an increase in the last year or so (since, for example, the end of the author). WVM is also an extreme case: although releases have been intermittent recently, early on the developer was putting out either weekly or fortnightly releases (I can't remember) for a pretty sustained period of time and built up a large and dedicated following as a result. For most games it just takes time.
STWAdev is rated #37 in F95's current rankings. I couldn't find WVM in the top-200.

WVM was a great game when it started out, and soon grew a quick following, especially since it had weekly releases. Now the frequency has dropped off, and the developer seems to be just churning out releases with no apparent purpose or direction. I have no idea where the developer wants to go with the plot. It's still a decent game, but has failed on its original promise. But once a subscriber base is built up, it tends to stay up. Inertia keeps payers from dropping their support. I was a Patron, but dropped it several months ago. I don't really look forward to new releases any more.

This game has improved over the first game (which was actually quite good). But I don't think the word-of-mouth has spread for this game as rapidly as would be hoped, and unfortunately the cash is not flowing in as fast as it should for what we are getting out of it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My idea is: good writing tends to be devisive.

In this game, n the moments we get to choose who to chat up and what to say,
the quirks of some babes are somewhat hard to grasp,
where in other games with a big cast of characters, getting to the idea of what makes this char tick or the other tends to be a more straight forward progression from one update to the other.

Some games went overboard with the explaning, without also expressing the rewards at the end of
following those hints.

This game has a somewhat easy to grasp MC lack of motivation and a grand total of 2 girls that I could easily read and act accordingly, where others keep throwing wrenches in the development of our relationships.

This makes things fresh and all, should a gamer be looking for a new face and some action every update with little concirn about building on the plot rolled out so far.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think the update cycle is not the best. If you want more exposure for your game you have to be in the front page regularly.
That worked for games like WVM who is now reaping what he sowed in the beginning.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

And there's REDHEADS!!!

Not enough sex scene, no incest, harem and other popular fetish is my guess. Sometime good writing alone is not enough

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Patreon update from the developer:

Sneak Peek

And here we go, the final little looks before release. Thanks so much for your patience and hopefully this wets your whistle.

Soon all will be revealed...

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely week.

Sláinte!

EDIT: Looks like we're going to get some pussy in this release!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Patreon update from the developer:

Sneak Peek

And here we go, the final little looks before release. Thanks so much for your patience and hopefully this wets your whistle.

Soon all will be revealed...

Thanks as always for the support and I hope you have a lovely week.

Sláinte!
I hope that's not the only pussy we'll see...........

4.70 star(s) 115 Votes