Comics Collection Submission Agenda Collection [2023-12-30] [Pegasus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hayn05

Nov 9, 2019
While not all his comics, I found this link to a version of the "two Blondes" comic if you haven't seen that.
what method do you guys use to download comic galleries online to create these archives?

I tried using a pic scanning tool on the two blondes imgur but it doesn't seem to work. I've downloaded images individually in the past but given the size of some of your collections, it'd be hard to believe people actually used that method.

I'm just wondering if there is a more efficient method :)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
what method do you guys use to download comic galleries online to create these archives?

I tried using a pic scanning tool on the two blondes imgur but it doesn't seem to work. I've downloaded images individually in the past but given the size of some of your collections, it'd be hard to believe people actually used that method.

I'm just wondering if there is a more efficient method :)
Actually I usually try to find the collection as an archive where possible. On some especially hard to find series I usually just save each image separately then create the archive myself. Definitely not the most efficient method. I've tried a number of site rippers but haven't had much luck with them.

Gaijin_ho

Sep 14, 2019
I submitted this here:

Frankly, I'm sort of newer on here and don't know much about submitting comics, so even when I have them I don't upload them. If there's a quickstart manual, I'm happy to take a look, or I'm willing to send them to a mod that uploads.

At any rate, the full archive is at that link if you want to put it up here.

Megamarvel

Dec 26, 2020
Pegasus says his Mary Jane Agenda will be "done" on Feb, 15; not sure how that works when it's on sale @ gumroad, and is starting a poll for the next one...when was the Captain Marvel one done?

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019
Eyo Lipstick & Lingerie and Supermodel Division is out COMPLETED.

Reactions: Glust1

Megamarvel

Dec 26, 2020
they were up for like a second on ehentai before it was taken down, didn't even think about checking there

gidorah

May 31, 2017
Found them here, get them while they're up

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote