Comics Collection Submission Agenda Collection [2023-12-30] [Pegasus]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dragon5age

Aug 13, 2017
My perception is that Patreon has a bigger potential subscriber base. Artists who I talked to who went all-in on SubscribeStar definitely took a hit on subs.

That said, i have had a SubscribeStar in the past and I may start it up again as a way to earn extra revenue and post my spicier content. But as I said, for now I'd like Patreon to be the single outlet for my work and give my subs there maximum value.
Hello there , rly glad you are back , any plans on continuing Mothership adaptation ? the Replecki series was one of my favorites . thank you .

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
... I have a ton of great content planned for the year ahead, like Mandrill vs. Spider-Girls, new Bang My Bully, and a Ciri/Triss/Yen futa story.

Happy to answer any questions you may have!
echoing some other sentiment from this thread about Mothership. That series and your repki series are my two favorite of your works, bar none. They truly move past any inspirational/source material into their own thing, and I would love to see these sci-fi stories continue! Consider any announcements to that effect being more or less an insta-sub condition for me, lol.

Reactions: PegasusArt

PegasusArt

Aug 10, 2023
echoing some other sentiment from this thread about Mothership. That series and your repki series are my two favorite of your works, bar none. They truly move past any inspirational/source material into their own thing, and I would love to see these sci-fi stories continue! Consider any announcements to that effect being more or less an insta-sub condition for me, lol.
Hello there , rly glad you are back , any plans on continuing Mothership adaptation ? the Replecki series was one of my favorites . thank you .
Thanks first of all for the kind words.

Repecki will continue and will likely conclude after the eighth chapter.

Mothership is on a hiatus, but I love that series too and would love to finish the whole thing and do it justice. I have received multiple requests for more Mothership since the Patreon went back up though, so obviously it's something of a fan favorite. I'll take that under consideration.

Oh and also to be clear, the new patreon has a new URL:
Patreon dot com slash pegasuserotic

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Hey folks. Pegasus here. Just chiming in to say if you subscribed before, thank you so much for your support. I would really appreciate your pledge going forward as I try to rebuild my fanbase. What happened with the Patreon going down won't happen again -- I'm working to comply with Patreon's terms of service and I have a ton of great content planned for the year ahead, like Mandrill vs. Spider-Girls, new Bang My Bully, and a Ciri/Triss/Yen futa story.

The only reason I don't subscribe to your Patreon is because the comics are in black and white, which is a bit discouraging. I even tried to color some, but it really is very hard work

Reactions: PegasusArt

PegasusArt

Aug 10, 2023
The only reason I don't subscribe to your Patreon is because the comics are in black and white, which is a bit discouraging. I even tried to color some, but it really is very hard work
Yes, coloring is very time-consuming work. That’s why I’ve really only done color pin-ups or very short comics like Instant Loss

• Sad
Reactions: Sgt028

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Yes, coloring is very time-consuming work. That’s why I’ve really only done color pin-ups or very short comics like Instant Loss
I used some AI tools to color, but it was still very difficult and didn't have a good result.

Lynx123

Jun 4, 2019
Hey folks. Pegasus here. Just chiming in to say if you subscribed before, thank you so much for your support. I would really appreciate your pledge going forward as I try to rebuild my fanbase. What happened with the Patreon going down won't happen again -- I'm working to comply with Patreon's terms of service and I have a ton of great content planned for the year ahead, like Mandrill vs. Spider-Girls, new Bang My Bully, and a Ciri/Triss/Yen futa story.

I remember that you had some unfulfilled/unfinished content on your previous patreon page, like the 6 fanart line up or Barbie, are you going to deliver on those?

PegasusArt

Aug 10, 2023
I remember that you had some unfulfilled/unfinished content on your previous patreon page, like the 6 fanart line up or Barbie, are you going to deliver on those?
I'd like to get around to both but they are both temporarily on hold. Barbie I'm very much looking fwd to, but other projects have just taken precedence

noirsin7

May 19, 2020
I'd like to get around to both but they are both temporarily on hold. Barbie I'm very much looking fwd to, but other projects have just taken precedence
I have more questions have you considered to continue some of your comics? Like whore of darksied or submission agenda or new sequel for some of your old comics like brain worm

PegasusArt

Aug 10, 2023
I have more questions have you considered to continue some of your comics? Like whore of darksied or submission agenda or new sequel for some of your old comics like brain worm
I don't have solid plans to continue Whores of Darkseid, but I would love to update/remaster the two remaining chapters with inks, shading and backgrounds in the way I did with the Wonder Woman chapter.

As you may know, I have several fully sketched out/storyboarded chapters for Submission Agenda, including remasters for the Rogue, Sue Storm, and Scarlet Witch installments. I ultimately decided to focus on other projects like Bang My Bully and Mandrill for my new Patreon work, but I did hold a poll on my page and Submission Agenda performed better than I expected. So I think it's fair to say readers would like to see more of that, which will influence my priorities going forward

Watching X-Men '97 recently also really put me in a mood to get back to Rogue, so you may see that chapter sooner than others

Seyek0n

Jun 11, 2024

My perception is that Patreon has a bigger potential subscriber base. Artists who I talked to who went all-in on SubscribeStar definitely took a hit on subs.

That said, i have had a SubscribeStar in the past and I may start it up again as a way to earn extra revenue and post my spicier content. But as I said, for now I'd like Patreon to be the single outlet for my work and give my subs there maximum value.
Hey, just wanted to ask if you still have a link or folder of your "uberlad vs the dc universe", Was really hoping to read it, hope you could help me.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Rogi2

Jun 12, 2024
I finally forced myself to register here. I've been thinking about this since deleting forym 8 muse. Nice to see Pegasus hasn't disappeared.

Rogi2

Jun 12, 2024
You ran the 8muses forum? What happened to it? Were you the one who posted the stuff?

NO. I was just a user. Mainly to watch MCC comic and Pegasus. As far as I know, there is a topic devoted to this on this website. If I remember correctly, the owner of 8 Muse had some legal problems, I don't know what nature, and he deleted the entire forum as a cover-up or something.

PegasusArt

Aug 10, 2023
Welp Kemono is not updating Pegasus anymore so if anyone is subbed to the Patreon post here.
OR... Subscribe at patreon dot com slash pegasuserotic for the cost of a cup of coffee every month, and receive my content like the all-new text story Submission Agenda: Origins, or upcoming comics like Mandrill vs MJ/Black Cat/Spider-Gwen, Bang My Bully: Power Girl, or Futa vs Triss/Yen/Ciri!

Sorry, couldn't resist the shameless plug ;):p

noirsin7

May 19, 2020
OR... Subscribe at patreon dot com slash pegasuserotic for the cost of a cup of coffee every month, and receive my content like the all-new text story Submission Agenda: Origins, or upcoming comics like Mandrill vs MJ/Black Cat/Spider-Gwen, Bang My Bully: Power Girl, or Futa vs Triss/Yen/Ciri!

Sorry, couldn't resist the shameless plug ;):p
I Sub it but the excitement of piracy make my adrenaline and dopamine skyrocket so if it's not emergency like kemono down or not updating for longtime i will not look at official site it like my gym membership monthly subscription once i signed up i never cancel even though i never go again and you are the same sorry Pegasus i sub you but i didn't looked at your official patreon page

noirsin7

May 19, 2020
Does anyone here know who did the coloring on this? I’d be interested to talk to them about shading my future work:
I sent email to him about your collab request and tell him to contact you on this forum if he got my mail he will contact you directly.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote