Seeking Submissive mom incest games

Sep 14, 2022
I've been playing a lot of incest games, primarily mother son ones. And they all have the same in common; you quest your mom for 6 hours, get 5 vanilla CGI scenes and then the game ends. Are there really no exciting BDSM incest games where the son makes his mom go grocery shopping with a buttplug in her ass or force her to drink his piss in a restaurant toilet? Why are all mother son incest games so boringly vanilla and uncreative?

That's why today I'm looking for mother son incest games that focus on Dominance & Submission with various kinks.
  • Game must be completed!
  • Must include kinky aspects. I'm surprised the devs still haven't heard about blindfolds, buttplugs, leashes & collars.
  • No grindy bullshit games where you have to gain muscle or get your money up to progress
  • No long stories
  • No point and click
  • No RPGM
  • No "magic" bullshit such as potions or superpowers to corrupt your family
If you have any such game recommendations, feel free to post them down below.

Sep 14, 2022

Played this game before but I got stuck somewhere 5 minutes into the game because it's a point and click game and I always skip the text.
The game also crashes in the kitchen for me when the aunt first time comes around, so maybe that's why I get stuck, bad coding..

I appreciate your help though

fdsa12345

Nov 17, 2020
Good luck finding those! The best ones are already stated. One thing I realized is 90% of the games here follow existing formulas. Many top rated games have the same generic vanilla sex scenes. Also, Patreon strict rules pretty much killed many adult games to go creative.

Sep 14, 2022
Good luck finding those! The best ones are already stated. One thing I realized is 90% of the games here follow existing formulas. Many top rated games have the same generic vanilla sex scenes. Also, Patreon strict rules pretty much killed many adult games to go creative.
This is something I never understood, why do devs let themselves be restricted by Patreon? You don't have to use that site to advertise and host your game. You can literally get a website for 10$ a month and use Paypal or some other transactions processor

Reactions: Mark_DreamFire
Sep 14, 2022
OP do u have any games to share that arent mentioned in this thread already?
Not that I can think of right now. Most of the mother son games I played were Mom NTR and then a few non NTR ones, in which case most of them were all the "no-go" criterias I listed above. For example, The Corruption is a great game, but has grindy bullshit, magic and is a point and click game. Great game but I've become tired of such games. I just want a good story, good kinky visuals and few decisions to make, nothing more.

lhabns

May 21, 2023
Not that I can think of right now. Most of the mother son games I played were Mom NTR and then a few non NTR ones, in which case most of them were all the "no-go" criterias I listed above. For example, The Corruption is a great game, but has grindy bullshit, magic and is a point and click game. Great game but I've become tired of such games. I just want a good story, good kinky visuals and few decisions to make, nothing more.
I am pretty sire u might've played it but Bad Bobby Saga Dark path
Its ongoing thought the devs kinda milking it rn but its still good have some amazing scene all vanilla yet but still there are some game over scenes which are good.