EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu.png

Overview:
What happens when a young man discovers the darkness within himself? Would he be able to resist the darkening impulses that gripped him, or would he give himself completely to his evil side and take the dark path?

In a final and desperate attempt to get him back on track, Jason is punished by spending the summer at school with the smartest, most educated, and most ambitious students in town.

Were they right and would the environment of such good classmates be sobering for him, or did Principal Louis put a wolf in a sheepfold? Feel the sequel to "Enslaver - the beginning" and enjoy the unlimited imagination and rage of a psychopath obliged to follow the rules...

WARNING!
The game contains strong fetishes. Please, check the tags before download.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-28
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Developer: MiloHazeFetishFactory - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Prequel: Enslaver - The beginning
Sequel: Enslaver - Dark path - Part Two

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
High Quality
Win/Linux:
- - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

Low Quality
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -

Extra: GALLERY MOD* - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

test_064747.png VCCZUi.png xwaAJt.png +82ao8.png pVI2kH.png X_kZYj.png Cq48i2.png X3EiU6.png melone_test02_173039.png day01_mom_office_begin21.png promo03.png day02_locker_jason_melonie_test.png test.png day02_locker_plum_test1.png 111_173234.png day02_coffe_roxy_scene02_titsjob_cams_084038.png props_075321.png day03_2_school_toilets_mel_mel_begin01_test_105021.png day03_2_school_toilets_mel_mel_begin01_screen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This game is about hardcore and strong fetishes, everything is so extreme, even the body proportions of the chars,
The schoolgirls and teachers are quite attractive but the rest of the cast needs a remake. The MC just kind of sucks, you can't pursue the girls, without being a total asshole, I want to be able to choose how big of an asshole I can be. :devilish:

WARNING!
The game contains strong fetishes.
:sneaky: Bold words for assuming this isn't what we want.

"He gives himself completely to his evil side and takes the dark path..."
Do U mean, asking for HEADPATs? lol (see screens)

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So is the beginning one completed then? I noticed the changelog said something about it being final and the end of the game or something but it doesn't have the completed tag... but figured I should probably run through a final version of that one before checking this one out, so not sure whether to hold off or not.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Enslaver - Dark path[v0.0.9] [MiloHaze FetishFactory] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.30 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.29 GB

Compressed PC Size: 267.2 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 250.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
So is the beginning one completed then? I noticed the changelog said something about it being final and the end of the game or something but it doesn't have the completed tag...
Hi, friend. “The beginning” is ready in concept and scenes. I think to make an improvements and assemble the two part in one. Then I’ll post a “complete” tag. For gaming purposes Enslaver - The beginning is ready.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So where does mind control and corruption come in play? All characters seem to hate everything before, during and after the act.

That tard of an MC keeps saying to shut up because they like it but the game sure doesn't make it seem like it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes