kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well thx for game it was original...liked so far but than miranda happend and lost interest in this game gl

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sir Anal

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello, friends! IT'S OFFICIAL!

I'm happy to officially announce that 1.0.0 is officially released for my subs(SS and Patreon), After a week (I guess September 30th ) the update will be published for three bucks on itch.io. On October 31, the version will be released publicly for free in my usual channels. Thanks for your attention. :)

"Enslaver - Dark path - Part Two" is coming short after that.
game_menu.png

Odinn7

Mar 14, 2021
AnonFile link downloaded an iso which contained (hopefully just, and not anything more damaging) adware.

streamlink-twitch-gui was the name of the files within the iso. Assuming this wasn’t the devs fault, but just be aware.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
AnonFile link downloaded an iso which contained (hopefully just, and not anything more damaging) adware.

streamlink-twitch-gui was the name of the files within the iso. Assuming this wasn’t the devs fault, but just be aware.
Ask the uploaders. They delete my links and reupload their own.

And btw I use ONLY Mega. If you want to use my links, go to my public discord and use the links there.

Odinn7

Mar 14, 2021
Ask the uploaders. They delete my links and reupload their own.

And btw I use ONLY Mega. If you want to use my links, go to my public discord and use the links there.
turns out its no one from here, its a problem with anonfile redirects. The malware in question was a chromeloader, my pc is clean now but its nothing todo with f95zone at all!

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello. friends! The thread is updated with the links for 1.0.0. I report the update for bumping, so If you're fast, you can use my original MEGA links with shared bandwidth.

Happy fapping!

Aaaand... see you soon in "Part Two".

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes