Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Is there a way to NOT fuck up the conversation with the editor-in-chief ?
Actually… I don’t remember. There are “right” and “wrong” answers which leads to different stats, which I used to use in day3 afternoon.

but because of the size, the second scene with the editor-in-chief is dropped in the next game… and all the stats and ideas are fucked up.

so… just check all the ways it you want to see the different reaction.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Ok i gotta ask. Is there a significant difference b/w high and low quality cause the size difference is huge.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Hey Milo, please try GoFile to upload this time, i guess you should stop to use Mega if file 7gb + already
Why stop mega?
You know there are ways so you can continue downloading with your free account (with the app) after you reach the limit don't ya?
But I aree Gofile is good aswell.
I only use those 2 tbh.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Why is the high quality almost 8GB for this update while the low quality is like two? Are there extra scenes in the high quality or something because the low quality doesn't even look that much worse?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Is there any way you could use GoFile or Workupload? The file size is getting big and those two always have the least hassle.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting ending to an update ... i hope the next update has a little better ending .... nice game so far tho (y)

ArthurSora

Jul 31, 2017
Tad a bit confused about the background story since I didn't play the first game but this is a breath of fresh air. I like stories mixed with organized crime and a more down to earth MC. and I'm praying for Jason so he can get the big dick he wants in some way.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, enough with the blowjobs and hand jobs already.... MC's been cockblocked twice so far, once with the hot and shy brunette intern and now with the strung out rock star.... The only ones he's fucked are the old hags.... His Aunt is OK looking I guess.... Then again I'm only at the drug dealer/hotel part. Maybe there's more coming....

and nevermind, that was it..... when is he gonna fuck the school girls and the interns?

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Milo Haze FF

I would like to start with some criticism but my english isnt perffect aswell so i try to keep it to short points
-Some Bugs , like Text Color switches between black and white
-Too LONG animations, too many "Ahhs" and "ohhhs"
-Some dialogue errors.For example: When u first see Mrs Anderson shes named Mrs Kathri
-The Faces aging in Scenes like rotten Tuna.From decent to 70yo Granny in some cases.
-The molesting scenes comin a bit too fast.I would like to see a bit more build up.

On the other Hand iam a big Fan of the Fetishes/Kinks that u implemented especially some rarely seen.The good:
-The Idea of the molesting scnese in School are nice
-Gangster Stories always leave room for more "dark" scenes
-Fetishes all over the Place, really good
-The "damage" is nicely animated
-The Lydia Scene was insane

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes