Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Why is the high quality almost 8GB for this update while the low quality is like two? Are there extra scenes in the high quality or something because the low quality doesn't even look that much worse?
Nope. They’re the same version. “Low quality” is Just heavy compressed.

Reactions: TankH04 and CircaAD

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
OK, enough with the blowjobs and hand jobs already.... MC's been cockblocked twice so far, once with the hot and shy brunette intern and now with the strung out rock star.... The only ones he's fucked are the old hags.... His Aunt is OK looking I guess.... Then again I'm only at the drug dealer/hotel part. Maybe there's more coming....

and nevermind, that was it..... when is he gonna fuck the school girls and the interns?
>with the strung out rock star.
But you actually CAN do it
Just need no be smart

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Milo Haze FF

I would like to start with some criticism but my english isnt perffect aswell so i try to keep it to short points
-Some Bugs , like Text Color switches between black and white
-Too LONG animations, too many "Ahhs" and "ohhhs"
-Some dialogue errors.For example: When u first see Mrs Anderson shes named Mrs Kathri
-The Faces aging in Scenes like rotten Tuna.From decent to 70yo Granny in some cases.
-The molesting scenes comin a bit too fast.I would like to see a bit more build up.

On the other Hand iam a big Fan of the Fetishes/Kinks that u implemented especially some rarely seen.The good:
-The Idea of the molesting scnese in School are nice
-Gangster Stories always leave room for more "dark" scenes
-Fetishes all over the Place, really good
-The "damage" is nicely animated
-The Lydia Scene was insane
1 or 2 two minor bugs is ok till they dotn crash the game
Keep long animations, this is the way (the 12GB game way)
Faces is part of special Milo firm humor, just play first part

kuine

Apr 21, 2020
I have to say I hesitated a long time before playing the game.
Some faces in the thumbnails and have already put me off.

But after playing the game (and even "the beginning" afterwards) I have to say that I really enjoyed the game so far!
The renders are very well done imho and the story stands out from most games.
Please keep it up! (y)
I think the game deserves a lot more attention.

However, there are also a few logic errors in this game.
Maybe these can be fixed at some point. Just to name two:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I have to say I hesitated a long time before playing the game.
Some faces in the thumbnails and have already put me off.

But after playing the game (and even "the beginning" afterwards) I have to say that I really enjoyed the game so far!
The renders are very well done imho and the story stands out from most games.
Please keep it up! (y)
I think the game deserves a lot more attention.

However, there are also a few logic errors in this game.
Maybe these can be fixed at some point. Just to name two:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah. It’s sequel right after the events in “the beginning - Part 2”. Basically the next day.
I am asking mainly because the reviews on this one are good but on the other two... well not so much. So I figure the writing and stuff in this is a major improvement. Or maybe the reviews on the old ones are wrong and I was a fool to stay away from them.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I am asking mainly because the reviews on this one are good but on the other two... well not so much. So I figure the writing and stuff in this is a major improvement. Or maybe the reviews on the old ones are wrong and I was a fool to stay away from them.
Well… the prequel is not so good. Obviously. It was my first game, etc. you know. But it’s not that bad, as some ppl bitching about. It’s just… mediocre.

I could advise you to start with “dark path” and if that game is your type of fetish - check the previous one.

That way you won’t be so negative for it’s flaws.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
While I agree most facial expressions in both games are horrifying and the story for the most part is really stupid , especially the bar chick money stuff , I do the love the fact the MC is a total piece of garbage and not some almighty Chad and he can be made to do what ever you want no matter how depraved.

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes