Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
So the ending was abrupt? As it went from 0.2.5 straight to 1.0
I guess you haven't followed the thread at all. I'll try to sum up all the information in two sentences:

The game with the last update became 8.2 GB.
When I compress it it becomes 1.98 GB. 2.0 GB is hard cap for android apps.
That is, if I want to support android(and I do), I need to keep the size under 2gb. Because of this, I made the decision to split the game in two. Like maybe I'll have to in three... because the first update of Part Two is already around 2GB(uncompressed).

I hope that has become clearer.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I guess you haven't followed the thread at all. I'll try to sum up all the information in two sentences:

The game with the last update became 8.2 GB.
When I compress it it becomes 1.98 GB. 2.0 GB is hard cap for android apps.
That is, if I want to support android(and I do), I need to keep the size under 2gb. Because of this, I made the decision to split the game in two. Like maybe I'll have to in three... because the first update of Part Two is already around 2GB(uncompressed).

I hope that has become clearer.
im sure most people dont have knowledge about your game being split into multiple parts for the game because the game had so much more potential and when they say it was completed they though the dev had just completed the game out of boredom , but why is it so big? even big games like being a dik with its highest quality graphics are not this big.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
im sure most people dont have knowledge about your game being split into multiple parts for the game because the game had so much more potential and when they say it was completed they though the dev had just completed the game out of boredom , but why is it so big? even big games like being a dik with its highest quality graphics are not this big.
Well... that's interesting question. And I often ask myself this. The first thing that comes to my mind is the many renders. There are just over 10k images in the game. The second thing that occurs to me is that I'm using PNG instead of JPEG, and I'm doing this because I'm using sprites and JPEG doesn't support transparency. And third... there is no third. I've also made a compressed version if someone's game is too big.

Reactions: 306alex306
Jun 6, 2017
Well... that's interesting question. And I often ask myself this. The first thing that comes to my mind is the many renders. There are just over 10k images in the game. The second thing that occurs to me is that I'm using PNG instead of JPEG, and I'm doing this because I'm using sprites and JPEG doesn't support transparency. And third... there is no third. I've also made a compressed version if someone's game is too big.
You should look into using webp instead of PNG images, they support transparency and may result in a dramatic decrease in size.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 2084732

Overview:
What happens when a young man discovers the darkness within himself? Would he be able to resist the darkening impulses that gripped him, or would he give himself completely to his evil side and take the dark path?

In a final and desperate attempt to get him back on track, Jason is punished by spending the summer at school with the smartest, most educated, and most ambitious students in town.

Were they right and would the environment of such good classmates be sobering for him, or did Principal Louis put a wolf in a sheepfold? Feel the sequel to "Enslaver - the beginning" and enjoy the unlimited imagination and rage of a psychopath obliged to follow the rules...

WARNING!
The game contains strong fetishes. Please, check the tags before download.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-28
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Developer: MiloHazeFetishFactory - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Prequel: Enslaver - The beginning
Sequel: Enslaver - Dark path - Part Two (upcoming)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
v.1.0.0

High Quality
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA -
Thanks for posting
Do I have to play the first version of this game to continue this version or is this game separate from the first version?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Do I have to play the first version of this game to continue this version or is this game separate from the first version?
Theyre connected. But the first one is... some kind of bad.. Play the current one and see if you like it.

Reactions: mact89

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Theyre connected. But the first one is... some kind of bad.. Play the current one and see if you like it.
Lol it's funny you say that, I have the two in their own folder and was planning to replay the whole thing to celebrate this milestone. E:The Beginning is definitely some form of jank, but I enjoy playing Eurotrash RPGs which have rough edges too and still enjoy them. :KEK:

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
IDK why your games are not so popular, but thank you for your games and your vision
And personally thanks for listen about Gofile

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 2084732

Overview:
What happens when a young man discovers the darkness within himself? Would he be able to resist the darkening impulses that gripped him, or would he give himself completely to his evil side and take the dark path?

In a final and desperate attempt to get him back on track, Jason is punished by spending the summer at school with the smartest, most educated, and most ambitious students in town.

Were they right and would the environment of such good classmates be sobering for him, or did Principal Louis put a wolf in a sheepfold? Feel the sequel to "Enslaver - the beginning" and enjoy the unlimited imagination and rage of a psychopath obliged to follow the rules...

WARNING!
The game contains strong fetishes. Please, check the tags before download.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-28
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Developer: MiloHazeFetishFactory - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Prequel: Enslaver - The beginning
Sequel: Enslaver - Dark path - Part Two (upcoming)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
v.1.0.0

High Quality
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Low Quality
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: GALLERY MOD

View attachment 1790443 View attachment 943334 View attachment 943332 View attachment 943329 View attachment 943328 View attachment 943327 View attachment 943326 View attachment 943325 View attachment 937718 View attachment 937734 View attachment 1150781 View attachment 1150782 View attachment 1150783 View attachment 1150786 View attachment 1336603 View attachment 1336605 View attachment 1960589 View attachment 2084733 View attachment 2084734
Can someone please make compressed version?

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes