HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Oh woow great Milo, feels like christmas is coming earlier this year than expected! I will wait for you to publish the android version this weekend, can't wait! Now as someone who spent the first 2 games disciplining aunt and mom, I hope that auntie will make it in here too?

mavuqoni

Nov 18, 2017
So where does mind control and corruption come in play? All characters seem to hate everything before, during and after the act.

That tard of an MC keeps saying to shut up because they like it but the game sure doesn't make it seem like it.
I don't understand what does mind control have to do with them liking it? :)

On another node I'm glad OP is continuing, the first game was very fun

Reactions: kolisz

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
May want to work on some of those models. Clothes looking like they've been glued to the body arn't a good thing, maybe you need to ajust the breasts better since it just looks like you jammed the slider to huge and nothing else.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I don't understand what does mind control have to do with them liking it? :)

On another node I'm glad OP is continuing, the first game was very fun
In pretty much every game with this tag, thats how it's used. Not much point in mind controlling to not like it, is there?

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Don't want to seem smug by saying this but kudos on the improvement, this game is much better than the others. You got much better at this.

I liked the other games but they had issues...

D

Deleted member 2651761

Milo Haze FF
Is this Enslaver Part 03? I'm a bit confused because I played Enslaver Part 01 and Enslaver Part 02. But suddenly the next Enslaver game is being called something else?

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes