Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
no bdsm tag? Sigh, i liked the bondage scenes that you included in the last game, that's a shame. Will give it a try though, but i really hope you decide to include those few bondage scenes in this game too.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Trying to do facial expressions in Daz is the quickest way to get the Horror tag on your game. This one is a little better than most but it still dives right into the abomination pool on several occasions.

Also, the skin texture on Mrs. Piggy. What is going on with it? She looks like she has scales.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Font visibility very low. Can u change it to black or something like that ??
(Using android port)
That’s very stupid problem, friend. I never see such a bug, because I don’t have An android device. I just use the same asset for all of the ports. I got no clue what bullshits makes android with my assets. On Mac and pc this scene looks good.

I’ll think about it and how to resolve that problem.

Reactions: Paapi

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I bought both games via itch as promised.^^

The dialogs are a lot better than in the first game, still a bit weird sometimes but I like it.
This is the only game where you can play as an absolute assholes, bullying the woman and taking no shit from anyone! Awesome!

The first version is more of an introduction of all the females with a bit teasing... I can't wait to show them their place.:D
With all the new characters I am sure the game will be a lot longer than the first.

Please keep up the great work!

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes