5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu_part2_SS.png

Overview:
THE SECOND CHAPTER OF JASON'S FIRST ADVENTURE.
PREQUEL: The free public version of (click)
Jason begins to enjoy the feeling of power more and more and somehow he expects everything to continue ever so easily and blissfully.
Will he decide to become a full-fledged member of arguably the most dangerous, (because of its crazy leader) criminal biker gang in the town? Or will he realize that a life of crime leads to nothing good?
Almost half of the Third Day has already passed, after the surprising departure of Principal Lewis, and Jason doesn't even realize that he has created a lot more and more dangerous enemies than the unpleasant and hating Jason for some reason principal of the elite St. George High School.
Will the young boy be able to realize his problems and deal with the bald bastard, or will he continue to indulge his criminal pleasures without a thought for the consequences?
Take part in the interesting times yet to come that await Jason and enjoy a life where he can't follow the rules.

WARNING!
The game contains strong fetishes. Please, check the tags before download.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-18
Release Date: 2023-09-18
Developer: MiloHazeFetishFactory - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Prequel: Enslaver - Dark path
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DISCLAIMER:
This is not a vanilla game
. Accordingly, it is not intended for vanilla players. Keep that in mind when buying/downloading it.

If any of the fetishes in the game bother you and offend you, this game is not for you. Complaints and ratings based on fetishes will be reported immediately and deleted.

If you are of the crowd that thinks threesome and second dick in the scene is NTR, go f... somewhere else... and yes , this game is not for you either. Read the fetishes carefully and decide whether to play it.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

day03_3_pt02_sc01_a_secretary_office_test01_223615.png pink_pill_promo.png day03_3_pt01_b_bar_ringo_meeting_test.png memories_day03_6_lockerroom01.png day03_6_part3_d_kate_home_livingroom_talk12_base.png day03_6_part3_h_kate_home_lore_toilet_begin_test.png day03_3_intro_a_ivan_test.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
So far it's your typical midget protagonist suffering from family overload. Join him as he promises himself go balls-deep in his family. Somewhat interesting, but also a bit empty.

WARNING!
The game contains strong fetishes. Please, check the tags before download.
WTF am I being warned about? I don't see HEADPATS... yet. lol

Last edited:

dgu

Apr 8, 2019
Two DAMN years of this midget MC abusing his family, can't he just leave them alone ?

Aug 30, 2022
Enslaver – Dark path - PartTwo [v0.3.1] [MiloHaze FetishFactory] – Compressed

/

/

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Btw since yet I have to finish the part 1 do we have the time to do all the class girls or in general all the events? I remember at some point the story was continuing itself excluding the sandbox part..

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Btw since yet I have to finish the part 1 do we have the time to do all the class girls or in general all the events? I remember at some point the story was continuing itself excluding the sandbox part..
“The beginning” is the game with some kind of sandbox. “Dark path” don’t have sandbox elements, at all.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes