5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
I thought this update would only go public once the next one was ready. Either way, is there an ETA for the next one?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Enslaver is the ONLY game I've ever played in which the protagonist is a dominant foot fetishist. No bullshit about worshipping someones feet and girls giggling about it and mocking the MC. It is like ''Bitch, I want to see your bare feet NOW, and I want them on my dick.'' I love it.

Will we get to fuck these two btw, my favourite characters.

Reactions: quberock

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Enslaver is the ONLY game I've ever played in which the protagonist is a dominant foot fetishist. No bullshit about worshipping someones feet and girls giggling about it and mocking the MC. It is like ''Bitch, I want to see your bare feet NOW, and I want them on my dick.'' I love it.

Will we get to fuck these two btw, my favourite characters.
Plum (the blond one) - in third update.
Melissa (other slut) - in fourth update.

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
So just read the disclaimer and genres. Are there MMF threesome or not? There is nothing in genres pointing out that there is, but the disclaimer says it is in the game so what's up?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
So just read the disclaimer and genres. Are there MMF threesome or not? There is nothing in genres pointing out that there is, but the disclaimer says it is in the game so what's up?
For this patch - avoidable mmf.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes