5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
no mom and McNeal/Ms Anderson scenes again. When was last update with any milf scene?)
Can’t remember. Before ages, I guess.
Btw, Don't get your hopes up for a recent mom/McNeal/Anderson scene. I work on the setup for update 0.6.0 and there are no milf scene. I mean THERE IS a milf scene, but not with mom/McNeal/Anderson.

Apr 27, 2023
Love the series, they're fantastic. I started with Dark Path P1, in about second day of game, I understood that I have to try Beginning to see what the story was about, downloaded Beginning P2, then I understood that I *still* have to get to the beginning of story and tried enough of Beginning P1 to see how it went. The quality has improved dramatically with each new part. (y)(y)(y)

Just started on this part, and got a laugh. Just one render, but Carl is apparently sitting on his spine with his butt somewhere way past limo's seat :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Love the series, they're fantastic. I started with Dark Path P1, in about second day of game, I understood that I have to try Beginning to see what the story was about, downloaded Beginning P2, then I understood that I *still* have to get to the beginning of story and tried enough of Beginning P1 to see how it went. The quality has improved dramatically with each new part. (y)(y)(y)

Just started on this part, and got a laugh. Just one render, but Carl is apparently sitting on his spine with his butt somewhere way past limo's seat :D
Hmmm... My huge team for quality control in the office obviously missed that. I'm thinking of firing them all. They cost me a lot of money anyway. I'm going to replace them with ChatGPT...

Apr 27, 2023
Hmmm... My huge team for quality control in the office obviously missed that. I'm thinking of firing them all. They cost me a lot of money anyway. I'm going to replace them with ChatGPT...
:D Aw, don't be like that. I only mentioned it because they're having such a 10 frame long serious conversation... in other setting nobody would notice ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I am very excited for the new update, is there a release date planned?
Actually no. The renders are 100% ready, the script and animations are around 75% ready… but someone (I guess it’s me) have to write the rest of the script and test the game(that’s no only me, thanks God). But the day job kills me last five-sex weeks and I don’t have a single free minute.
I mean, I’m working on the update but around half a hour/hour per day.

So long story short - maybe a month for supporter’s release.

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Actually no. The renders are 100% ready, the script and animations are around 75% ready… but someone (I guess it’s me) have to write the rest of the script and test the game(that’s no only me, thanks God). But the day job kills me last five-sex weeks and I don’t have a single free minute.
I mean, I’m working on the update but around half a hour/hour per day.

So long story short - maybe a month for supporter’s release.
Stay strong!

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I know there won't be much content with the mom and aunt content this month, but this game was famous for the incest and mindbreak of mother content.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I know there won't be much content with the mom and aunt content this month, but this game was famous for the incest and mindbreak of mother content.
Yeah, it is true. Unfortunately Dark Path is made it so there would be a lot more characters and still try to tell a story. If I'd just kept the primary idea of the 'home violence', it definitely would have bored even me. Well, I admit I went overboard with introducing new and new characters trying to include them all in the action... but it's hard.

I can reassure you that I'm currently hard at work on the opening setup of the sequel to Jason's adventure, and there the mother has a particularly central role. That's all I'll give away for now. Maybe in the late fall you will see the first update of the censored version of the next game, which will be out right after the summer update of Part Two(hopefully).

Last edited:

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
I just rechecked the tags.
is there no pregnancy tag? I think I remember you saying something about pregnancy in the game.

Reactions: privetin13

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I just rechecked the tags.
is there no pregnancy tag? I think I remember you saying something about pregnancy in the game.
There is(and there will be) a lot of creampies options and Suitable girls reactions(like “ohh, nooo!”,”don’t!”, “that’s my fertility period, god, nooo!”) but actually I don’t know what does it mean to have “pregnancy” in the game. Maybe some of the game-ends will be “After six months”… and we see some Pregnant character(FEMALE, I need to mention that these days)…

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes