5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Is this going to be more prevalent in this sequel? There's barely any scenes like this (mmf) in the prequel. I can only remeber one :unsure:.
I guess I’ll implement Mmf/ffm/ffmm/mmmmmf/etc a lot in this sequel. I need to see how will going the making process itself and I’ll decide what will be the main fetish.

In the next update we don’t have threesome in any form. Just story developing with the main schoolgirls. But after that we have very hot mff scene.

Nov 2, 2021
1) A series of duplicate images, starting with
day03_3_pt01_a_principal_office_kara_pt01_begin24.png
day03_3_pt01_a_principal_office_kara_pt01_begin24.webp

2) Principle Lewis
day03_3
"Hmm. I just now remembered that Principal Louise hasn't come back to school yet..."
show day03_3_pt01 a_principal_office_mel_pt00_arriving02_2

3) Missing image lore_day02_lore01_idle.png (Click on Lor in the main menu)

Last edited:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
why don't u use a word of "gangbang" instead that mmmmmmmmf :KEK:
Actually don’t know. Maybe it’s more precise than “gangbang”. How to describe three girls licks the dick with just “gangbang”?

The girls gang the bang? The protagonist bang the gang?

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and Ive-11

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Actually don’t know. Maybe it’s more precise than “gangbang”. How to describe three girls licks the dick with just “gangbang”?

The girls gang the bang? The protagonist bang the gang?
here's from my dictionary, if there's 3 person either it's male or female it's called threesome, if 4 then foursome if more than 5 n only with 1 male n 5 female so vice versa it's called gangbang, otherwise if both male n female have the same number like 2 male with 2 female or even can be more it's called an "orgy"
cuz maybe some ppl feel or knew nick similar like that rather than just with they're sex(m/f or f/f or m/m/f)
n if those are still on ur plan pls don't put it on "tags" just write it in "genre" or ur "dev note" ;) cuz i've seen some of game got critized by like that the sex scene wasn't in there but tag is in there

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
i wonder if somewhere closer to the end, red haired girl Cooper, will be fuckable in submission. She's lacking... evil.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Milo Haze FF
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes