BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Should I play the prequel before this game? It's just that it has a significantly lower rating, so if it's unnecessary for the story I'd rather not.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
The prequel has an important introduction (how the MC got his abilities and about the pills), so it would be better to play it. On the other hand, it is quite a mess to play, so best would be imo just to read a summary and start with this game.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Should I play the prequel before this game? It's just that it has a significantly lower rating, so if it's unnecessary for the story I'd rather not.
If you've lived enough and read enough ratings and reviews here at f95, you'll understand that you don't have to read.
The prequel has an important introduction (how the MC got his abilities and about the pills), so it would be better to play it. On the other hand, it is quite a mess to play, so best would be imo just to read a summary and start with this game.
Yeah. True. Unfortunately, in 2019, I didn't know what I was doing..

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
You wouldn't happen to know where I can find a good summary?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry, no. I have played the first game some years ago and therefore haven't had the need for one.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I'm at the point where the MC is in the living room with his aunt and mother... and I must say, it's been a long time since I stumbled upon such a crazy game. :ROFLMAO: (y)
The aunt is demented. I mean completely demented. I do not know what happened to her in the previous game, but it must have been very traumatic. This is not the sort of thing a psychiatrist can fix. Because now, she is completely demented.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
The aunt is demented. I mean completely demented. I do not know what happened to her in the previous game, but it must have been very traumatic. This is not the sort of thing a psychiatrist can fix. Because now, she is completely demented.
Not too much. Just a little bit retarded.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Not too much. Just a little bit retarded.
:cautious: I looked closely at the eyes....no...there is something else there besides simple retardation. I know you created her, but be aware that creators often create some unforeseen creatures. Take Frankenstein for instance. Please....take another look at those calm....mad....eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Milo Haze FF
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes