Chantajista

May 28, 2019
Ntr - nope.
Pimping - still not,
Sharing - nope.

only one gangbang scene. In part two I think to implement a lot more threesome and foursome, and moresome scenes. For now…in the first update - only one optional threesome(kind of).
Not sharing?

I think that for a game where there are so many humiliations sharing the mother or the aunty or any other of the females (force them to have sex with other men) to some undesirable individuals would be a good addition

Just an idea. You are the author.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
hello, when is the next version 1.0.0 please
no more updates, this is tagged as completed in the title
Yeah, this game ( first part ) is complete, but the game/story continues on Enslaver - Dark Path - Part Two.

You can read about the reason for split on this thread ( use the search function, mainly post by the developer MiloHaze himself ) but the short version is because game size getting bigger making it difficult for Android paltform release.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
the gallery is really weird (memories and lore) and buggy as hell
Are there only 3 lore scenes?

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
does the gallery not contain the scene of the redhead with tall hair teacher after the pill (the massage)?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
does the gallery not contain the scene of the redhead with tall hair teacher after the pill (the massage)?
In the gallery you can see everything I think is important for the story and you can miss in single playthrough. I don’t include every scene and branch in the gallery. There is no point for that.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
when opening it , the game gets laggy and sometimes (most of the time) crashes
1. Yeah. The screen get laggy, true if you use old spec computer. In the most cases, the screen “thinks” for a second or two and appear.
2. The gallery never do that(you can see crash only in the second part (“Part Two”) if you choose Lore, because there is still no lore).

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
ok I believe you
I like your games
will the next one also be a sequel? or will you start a new game? (when you complete part two of this one)
do you recommend any games similar to yours?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
ok I believe you
I like your games
will the next one also be a sequel? or will you start a new game? (when you complete part two of this one)
do you recommend any games similar to yours?
1. Well, yeah. Jason story continue… kind of. “Part Two” have three more updates to come out(except the upcoming one. Total of four update). I already make the setup for the next game.
2. I can’t recommend many games similar to mine. The lot of devs are afraid to get dirty because of monetization, you know. Maybe “Raptus”, “Blackheart hotel” are good enough and exploit darker themes. I liked “Personal assistant” too.

Reactions: CTNK
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes