ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Greetings, responding to the answer from the last part of the game. I did it for myself and for my translation of this, a new game, in order to improve its visuals. Perhaps you will find it useful. This is the result of several months of work)
The instruction is simple, replace the original images. But to return the animation you have to uncomment the script with the deleted images.
I will leave the archive for downloading for a while, until the end of the month, so go ahead.
Google Drive, 3.+gb
This goes in the Game/Images folder?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
It would have been nice to see the development of the story with Tom and his mother.
Actually you’ll see it. And that will be soon. And plum(as tom’s sister). Just the story runs too slow because of my suffer for “fiction realism”(I know that almost nobody reads the story but… I don’t give up).

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Actually you’ll see it. And that will be soon. And plum(as tom’s sister). Just the story runs too slow because of my suffer for “fiction realism”(I know that almost nobody reads the story but… I don’t give up).
McNeal and Mom next update, hope?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
the story runs too slow because of my suffer for “fiction realism”
I think the issue is you’ve got too many characters. Was anybody actually excited to see a scene with Kara? For most of us — even me, and I’m generally a big fan — the response was more like “Who’s Kara?”

Personally, I’m excited for the stories of
* Plum
* Meriane
* the mom
* Ms. Khatri
* the mom’s blonde assistant
* the female classmate who approaches you in the locker room looking to make a deal…

I can’t even remember the names of the last two.

But what are the odds that *all* of these characters will have sexy scenes, within the next *three years* of updates? I’d say they’re pretty slim, because there’s also Hairy and Piggy and two other teachers and the drug addict and the brunette assistant and the newspaper editor and, and, and, and….

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I perfectly understand what are you mean. And, of course it’s pretty valid here. The characters are so many. And maybe they will be increase. Imagine “Enslaver” like base for wider universe where a lot of that characters will be with its own story, etc, etc. But that’s NOT important for now.

Now, imagine the thing from differ perspective…

Would you like the game more (or like it at all) if I did things the way other devs do?

If I asked fans which characters to play, what scenes to have, etc. where do you think this game would be?

Actually...What keeps me going and keeps me going with the same huge passion on this universe (because it's not the money, if you see my patreon and SS account) is that I can do what I want and tell this story how I feel about it.

Interesting fact... I got feedback from a dude I respect a lot, that the game has become more vanilla over time. Which I don't think so, but he's somehow right(maybe). So people see things differently. And that's the charm of this kind of games. Someone likes some characters more. Another likes others...

I thought about writing a sentence or two, but it became a long post again... sorry.

Last edited:

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Milo Haze FF
You have a patreon account?! Why do I only hear (see) this now???
Instantly subscribed friend! Hope this does not mean you will tune it down, you are one of the few sources I have for special content afterall.^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
Why do we have to get cockblocked on both limp fuck scenes (with Pamela and Miranda and with Bonnie)? It's one of my favorite fetishes and it was a pity to see :(

Reactions: ubblesnop

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Why do we have to get cockblocked on both limp fuck scenes (with Pamela and Miranda and with Bonnie)? It's one of my favorite fetishes and it was a pity to see :(
Just because of that.

The tension!!! :LOL:

Now seriously. You can fuck Bonnie in the next day and about Pamela and Miranda… guess what?

They will have beautiful cameo in the upcoming game. Actually their fetish is limp/drunk/cuck/mind control.
So of you liked them.. I have a great news for you. :)

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes