yoall

Feb 8, 2021
Awesome game!!! So do you have a next version in your crazy head? hahaha it's really brilliant and full of horny imagination!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF
Sep 17, 2021
Milo Haze FF you did awesome with this game man, it is so hard to find a game where we can simply enjoy doing anything we want without a game over and this game did just that. I have loved your game from enslaver the beginning and now this for part 1. I can't wait for part 2 and wish you well so that part 2 can continue.

Would love if there is a scene between jason and the red hair girl and also is jason a model from Tanner Buchanan?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Good game when you feel like skipping the romance and go for a more "sick/depraved" approach lol. A lot of raping and sexual assault so if you can't stomach that, don't even download.
Something that I did find somewhat annoying is that you miss some scenes depending on your choices and it is not always clear: I focused on Roxy and the hairy vagina chick and got all their scenes but by doing so I missed the scenes with Tom's sister as the game ended before I could get them. You can always go back to a previous save to focus on her but really playing the same thing again while skipping most of it just for that little bit of content you missed is a little annoying.
There are some scenes where it is clear that you have to pick and you can save and get both scenes like this one:
1668990798072.png and that is ok.
But I think you should be able to get all the scenes with the main girls (the students) in one gameplay.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Good game when you feel like skipping the romance and go for a more "sick/depraved" approach lol. A lot of raping and sexual assault so if you can't stomach that, don't even download.
Something that I did find somewhat annoying is that you miss some scenes depending on your choices and it is not always clear: I focused on Roxy and the hairy vagina chick and got all their scenes but by doing so I missed the scenes with Tom's sister as the game ended before I could get them. You can always go back to a previous save to focus on her but really playing the same thing again while skipping most of it just for that little bit of content you missed is a little annoying.
There are some scenes where it is clear that you have to pick and you can save and get both scenes like this one:
View attachment 2183336 and that is ok.
But I think you should be able to get all the scenes with the main girls (the students) in one gameplay.
Well, thanks for the feedback, friend. I always, always prays for such a comments. Not ranting, not “cool game, bro”… but this. That way I receive the needed feedback.

about your thoughts. You’re not the only one who complains that misses content with one playthrough. But I decided that’s the right way, because it’s like in the live- you do something, you miss something else. And it’s a game, after all. Not just straight kinetic novella, right?

about something you’re right and I promise to change that- I’ll make more clear the consequences of choices you’ll make… but I won’t “hold your hand” along the whole “trip”. Because it’s a game andI want players to play it… not only fap on it(beside that’s a fap-game in its core).

and if you (not specially you, but “you” as the whole players) don’t want to play… well… some good guys mod my game and they will make gallery unlocked shortly after public releases.

Again, thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Milo

Jul 18, 2019
View attachment 2084732

Overview:
What happens when a young man discovers the darkness within himself? Would he be able to resist the darkening impulses that gripped him, or would he give himself completely to his evil side and take the dark path?

In a final and desperate attempt to get him back on track, Jason is punished by spending the summer at school with the smartest, most educated, and most ambitious students in town.

Were they right and would the environment of such good classmates be sobering for him, or did Principal Louis put a wolf in a sheepfold? Feel the sequel to "Enslaver - the beginning" and enjoy the unlimited imagination and rage of a psychopath obliged to follow the rules...

WARNING!
The game contains strong fetishes. Please, check the tags before download.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-28
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Developer: MiloHazeFetishFactory - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Prequel: Enslaver - The beginning
Sequel: Enslaver - Dark path - Part Two (upcoming)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
v.1.0.0

High Quality
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Low Quality
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: GALLERY MOD

View attachment 1790443 View attachment 943334 View attachment 943332 View attachment 943329 View attachment 943328 View attachment 943327 View attachment 943326 View attachment 943325 View attachment 937718 View attachment 937734 View attachment 1150781 View attachment 1150782 View attachment 1150783 View attachment 1150786 View attachment 1336603 View attachment 1336605 View attachment 1960589 View attachment 2084733 View attachment 2084734
Being open minded I played this game twice a year ago and now. Please take the developers WARNING very seriously because his mind go's very dark. at times. Some scenes I enjoyed and others were to intense for my taste.

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
this game is realy good, one of the best game on here for corruption that caused by mc. I hope we see full release with piggy and red piggy pregnant.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes