Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hello, friends!

ENSLAVER - Dark path-PartTwo-0.3.1 is uploaded and reported for bump. If you can't wait, please check the game in "Game requests".

Thank you for the patience!

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
could someone reupload low quality or compressed version for PC ??????????????????
all Links for Low quality PC are DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
high quality is around 9GB!! is fkin huge

Nov 2, 2021
Every time I see a request to post a walkthrough to this masterpiece game, I smile, realizing that whoever is asking for it, did not even get to play this game. I assure you - you won't need a walkthrough, just try it out.

• Haha
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Every time I see a request to post a walkthrough to this masterpiece game, I smile, realizing that whoever is asking for it, did not even get to play this game. I assure you - you won't need a walkthrough, just try it out.
You, man… you just insult me that I make a games for retards :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

btw.. seriously… I think the “gallery” is kind of walkthrough. Yes, there isn’t marked up choices with green to hold player’s hand along the way… but I think the game is pretty logical in choices.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I’m a long-term subscribestar fan of this game, and I think it needs a walkthrough.

Not to get the “perfect” ending, but, “if you go left, you’ll see a scene with Melony, if you go straight nothing will happen and you’ll waste a turn, if you go right you’ll have a scene with Kara (who the hell is Kara?)”

Reactions: Envoye

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Is there some sharing/pimping/NTR scenes in this game or on part 2?
Ntr - nope.
Pimping - still not,
Sharing - nope.

only one gangbang scene. In part two I think to implement a lot more threesome and foursome, and moresome scenes. For now…in the first update - only one optional threesome(kind of).

Reactions: Bobby25 and rgnar62

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Ntr - nope.
Pimping - still not,
Sharing - nope.

only one gangbang scene. In part two I think to implement a lot more threesome and foursome, and moresome scenes. For now…in the first update - only one optional threesome(kind of).
Ok thank you for the answer.
So one gangbang scene in part 1 ?
And this kind of stuff will be developed I'm part 2?

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes