Vladneiru

Jul 27, 2021
View attachment 2084732

Overview:
What happens when a young man discovers the darkness within himself? Would he be able to resist the darkening impulses that gripped him, or would he give himself completely to his evil side and take the dark path?

In a final and desperate attempt to get him back on track, Jason is punished by spending the summer at school with the smartest, most educated, and most ambitious students in town.

Were they right and would the environment of such good classmates be sobering for him, or did Principal Louis put a wolf in a sheepfold? Feel the sequel to "Enslaver - the beginning" and enjoy the unlimited imagination and rage of a psychopath obliged to follow the rules...

WARNING!
The game contains strong fetishes. Please, check the tags before download.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-28
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Developer: MiloHazeFetishFactory - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Prequel: Enslaver - The beginning
Sequel: Enslaver - Dark path - Part Two

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
High Quality
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Low Quality
Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: GALLERY MOD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1790443 View attachment 943334 View attachment 943332 View attachment 943329 View attachment 943328 View attachment 943327 View attachment 943326 View attachment 943325 View attachment 937718 View attachment 937734 View attachment 1150781 View attachment 1150782 View attachment 1150783 View attachment 1150786 View attachment 1336603 View attachment 1336605 View attachment 1960589 View attachment 2084733 View attachment 2084734
Why is the white text on white background?? Can't see any text

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Enslaver Dark path the Prolog. Does not deserve 4 or 5 stars 3 at best girls are okay facial expressions need work. The dev fails to show in in the renders those that are dominated who are liking the treatment but does in the script. If this is not the case then the dev fails to show the true control over them it seems too fake.

Another mismatch that lowers the rating for me. the teachers look better than the students. I may like a good Milf but the girls have no youth in their complexion the skin tone is of poor unkept ladies, but the story says they are rich that need summer school. Except one on a scholarship, she is working and the Mc takes the bus the story seams slapped together not planned.
And the Mc is so short to have such power its almost like little man syndrome. to pull off domanation of these ladies. no back story to explain how he has this power. Midlife Crises dark path shows the control over the girls better than this game. maybe the dev should play it to see and look at Lunas chosen to see some fun BDSM to understand where this game realy sits.

This is comical in what it means by the dark path the only dark path is the scene with Lydia and it does make you think what the fuck but when the girl is directing it, that makes less dark in my opinion. As for the other parts, it may have been a rape scene but is seems more like light BDSM. Other games without the dark path indicated are darker in action.

There’re choices that are not choices if they change nothing. For the rest of the story. As in the Scene with Lydia if you choose to not proceed the rest of the story still thinks you did proceed with flash backs that did not happen. if the dev still wants to keep the train of events but not show them if MC refuses to enter the door then have the MC learn them through Copper or one of the Guys. show him a video so his mental state is what your story plans yet keep the choice in the players hand. Also it seems that English is in need of review as a few lines don’t read correctly.

Most of the Story could simply be upgraded with a true back story at the begining to give the player a since of the dark in the mc.

Reactions: MaxTheDark

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
As I mentioned it before, the upcoming game will be... controversial. Uhhh, I mean, MORE controversial. So, because of that it will be patched. The main game will be called "Enslaver -Blue county - faintheartedition"(public version will be just "Blue county" because of Steam). Join my Discord (private one is better) for more info and more frequent announcements and previews.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so is there a way to play nice without being a dominat asshole or not? i mean ifr i can choose the "good" pATH WILL I SEE SAME AMOUNT OF CONTENT MORE OR LESS THAT THE DARK PATH?thanks

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so is there a way to play nice without being a dominat asshole or not? i mean ifr i can choose the "good" pATH WILL I SEE SAME AMOUNT OF CONTENT MORE OR LESS THAT THE DARK PATH?thanks
bro this game is centered around being a dominat asshole etc ther is no good path.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Maaan, I have to clear up my fantasies to free room for others.
I just can’t afford to develop and additional good path, because I don’t need it.

Btw, there is a plenty of vanilla games here. Try some of them.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
One can clearly see that Aunt Anna is demented. Is she someone from real life?

Last edited:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019

With FREE DEMO included!

Hello, friends! I'm very happy to present you my NEWEST (and best so far, I hope) game!

This game has been years in the making. The pre-preparation and the way I wanted it to look took a lot of nerve and effort. I hope you will like it and appreciate it.

Oh, I almost forgot :D

Only now, you can buy the founder's edition with a 50% discount! For the price of 5.99, you will have access to the entire game (without DLC, which for objective reasons I can't include in the core game), which I expect to be at least 6-7 hours of gameplay and over 10k renders. The discount is valid until I release the next update, so if you want to have it and are willing to support me financially... Don't hang around unnecessarily :D

Troll

Apr 22, 2017

With FREE DEMO included!

Hello, friends! I'm very happy to present you my NEWEST (and best so far, I hope) game!

This game has been years in the making. The pre-preparation and the way I wanted it to look took a lot of nerve and effort. I hope you will like it and appreciate it.

Oh, I almost forgot :D

Only now, you can buy the founder's edition with a 50% discount! For the price of 5.99, you will have access to the entire game (without DLC, which for objective reasons I can't include in the core game), which I expect to be at least 6-7 hours of gameplay and over 10k renders. The discount is valid until I release the next update, so if you want to have it and are willing to support me financially... Don't hang around unnecessarily :D
I shall be eagerly await it's release on F95z :D

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes