• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py SAAT - Substance Abuse Awareness Training [v0.3.3] [The Dark Moonshine]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I already know this game is about to be good. I just wish bro would figure out how to make better models

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
No one is abandoned (yes, it's from F95 point of view but not in reality), Quantum Loop 2d was reworked to 3d.

As told, mesmerized & SAAT are done by the same team and seeing Mesmerized end, we preferred to introduce SAAT before the end of Mesmerized.
Instead, Quantum Loop is done by another team.
Ah so we are appraoching end game for mesmerized and you wanted to float a new game before all the patrons bail on mesmerized conclusion. Makes sense, I actually thought that there was still a lot of potential in the Mesmerized game, especially with the Mom and neighbour, sister etc.

Best of luck the new game looks good and will be interesting to see how the story expands.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Life existed for quite a long time before sex were even a thing and it still isn't for many life forms. So while it is nice and all, sex can't take credit for the existence of life in general.
Life existed a long time before sin :) without sex the human race would have perished and sin is only a control concept.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Ah so we are appraoching end game for mesmerized and you wanted to float a new game before all the patrons bail on mesmerized conclusion. Makes sense, I actually thought that there was still a lot of potential in the Mesmerized game, especially with the Mom and neighbour, sister etc.

Best of luck the new game looks good and will be interesting to see how the story expands.
Mesmerized "fist chapter" will end.
I hope for a "second chapter" but it depends on our creator, in the meantime new stories on the "Mesmerized" world.
(one short is already rendered on the dad).

Reactions: viper217

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
I don't think there's enough here to right a review yet, but this one was a little strange. The premise is silly but it's fun. There was quite a bit of buildup to the scene and that was decently written, but the one sex scene currently in the game was short and disappointing. Also kinda strange that while the girl strips naked and then rides you, her vagina is never actually technically visible.

SafNap

Formerly 'Safinill'
May 8, 2020
the 3 star review did this game dirty, just uploaded a review myself. I loved the dialogue when she asks for the MC to cum inside, very good, but the S scenes need to get longer. Hope the dev continues

edit: really hoping for pregnancy in this game

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Nice game! The model is super cute and the dialog pretty funny.

I felt that the various reveals about her sexual history got a bit inconsistent/didn't fully make sense. Towards the end, when it turns out that she is having sex with different people every day (and is fully aware of it), it loses some of the appeal—since then I guess the whole innocence thing was just an act? It makes the whole rigmarole of plying her with alcohol seem unnecessary.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Nice game! The model is super cute and the dialog pretty funny.

I felt that the various reveals about her sexual history got a bit inconsistent/didn't fully make sense. Towards the end, when it turns out that she is having sex with different people every day (and is fully aware of it), it loses some of the appeal—since then I guess the whole innocence thing was just an act? It makes the whole rigmarole of plying her with alcohol seem unnecessary.
it's not an act, she is just drugged into doing those things...she is a rape-victim...or a brainwashing-victim, and i don't mean because MC, but because that drug makes her want to do those things...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes