4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, the the game is fun and all, but the end of the first version did dissapoint me very much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was going to ask if femdom is avoidable. I guess I already have the answer. So, I'm going to pass.

Wernyhora Games, good luck with the game.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Nice game. I love corruption-incest games. Btw, i have 2 questions:
1- How i can corrupt the teacher? I tried almost everything (pass through her in the university hallway, sitting in the back, sitting in the front row.
2- There´re some mistakes in the script. Sometimes the "Mom" is the "Aunt" and the "Sister" is the "Cousin". For example i know that the "sister" love to take photos for her brother and the woman in the kitchen is her mom, therefore, she´s also MC´s Mom. But in almost every text, the MC calls her "Aunt"

Still, for a first release, this game rocks. So KUDOS. Keep the good work.

Reactions: Macgamer

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Nice game. I love corruption-incest games. Btw, i have 2 questions:
1- How i can corrupt the teacher? I tried almost everything (pass through her in the university hallway, sitting in the back, sitting in the front row.
2- There´re some mistakes in the script. Sometimes the "Mom" is the "Aunt" and the "Sister" is the "Cousin". For example i know that the "sister" love to take photos for her brother and the woman in the kitchen is her mom, therefore, she´s also MC´s Mom. But in almost every text, the MC calls her "Aunt"

Still, for a first release, this game rocks. So KUDOS. Keep the good work.
Here is the teacher answer: Do not do your homework at night and sit in the front row. It also helps if you trip her in the hallway. After a few days of not doing your homework, she will call on you and then you can corrupt her.

Deleted member 5266891

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Will there be any breast expansion and how big will you make the breast sizes at max?
There are some plans to change characters' breast sizes after transformations, but I don't think that's what usually meant by breast expansion. However, it's not set in stone, we still have plenty of ideas for the future c:

Deleted member 5266891

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Here is the teacher answer: Do not do your homework at night and sit in the front row. It also helps if you trip her in the hallway. After a few days of not doing your homework, she will call on you and then you can corrupt her.
That is absolutely correct. There is also a kind of "cheat": if your homework isn't done, you can rewind back to the point before the teacher picks up the student to answer her questions. She might then pick the protagonist by random chance.
Hope that helps as well

Deleted member 5266891

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
For people who posted their reviews: thank you very much. Since it's our first project, we welcome any criticism you can give to us. For now we've heard some points loud and clear:
1) game is too grindly;
2) cousin sometimes referred to as "sister", which causes confusion;
3) femdom content is not revealed correctly.
Since we want to make a game for people to enjoy, we will work on that issues in the nearest future, and hope to fix that in the next update.
Again, for everyone who is interested in our work, thank you very much. We'll try our best not to disappoint you.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Awesome. Thanks.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
For people who posted their reviews: thank you very much. Since it's our first project, we welcome any criticism you can give to us. For now we've heard some points loud and clear:
1) game is too grindly;
2) cousin sometimes referred to as "sister", which causes confusion;
3) femdom content is not revealed correctly.
Since we want to make a game for people to enjoy, we will work on that issues in the nearest future, and hope to fix that in the next update.
Again, for everyone who is interested in our work, thank you very much. We'll try our best not to disappoint you.
The dedication is highly appreciated. Really.
Btw, you should stay with the "Mom/Sister" instead of "Aunt/Cousin". And maybe the coffe owner (Aunt´s friend) could be the Aunt. This could help to bring more characters in the far future.

About the femdom. I agree, it wasnt clear if the "i agree/i disagree" means sub/dom path with the succubus.

Keep going with the good work.

Reactions: HermioneLovesCock

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Subtle Desires [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 586mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Wernyhora Games
Because of this post I had a look at your code and had some thoughts I wanted to share, do with it whatever you like.

Two things:
  1. Only use call when you're expecting it to return, if not, use jump
  2. The built-in choice menu is a lot easier than creating custom screens for every choice (see spoiler below for an example)

Good luck with your game

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes