3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
I believe the dev is finishing off some other projects at the moment, since this is just a game he works on in his spare time. So we will probably get an update sometime this year?

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I believe the dev is finishing off some other projects at the moment, since this is just a game he works on in his spare time. So we will probably get an update sometime this year?
if the update is like the previous one, I think it's better if he don't do anything until he have the time to do it

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
too bad, i was hoping this would continue... oh well.
I'm not surprised, what surprises me is that it occurred to him to make this game just when he was planning to remake one that he already has and start making another one, it would be a good idea
As far as I know, the dev does plan to continue it. Just during down times with his other game, like when he is waiting for art to be made for them.

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
As far as I know, the dev does plan to continue it. Just during down times with his other game, like when he is waiting for art to be made for them.
I know he plans to continue it, I just feel like it would have been a better idea not to announce it until he could spend the necessary time creating it.

Computaholica

Aug 10, 2019
Was anyone able to grab the iPatch for this before the link died? If so please post a new link for others. Cheers!

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes