VN Ren'Py Abandoned Success Secret: Housewarming [Release Version] [mw.]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Haven't tried it yet but what does it violate? I only know incest and rape is not allowed on Patreon, oh and underaged stuff.
I'm gonna nitpick a little. Iirc, they state it as non-consensual content, which is rape, but also forced, blackmail, coercion, sleep sex, mind control, drugs and what have you. There are a bazillion games on there with some form of that, so they don't seem to check that much. And then, as you mention, underage and (step)incest.

You are just jelous that he can fly! I'm jelous too :geek:
But if we are nitpicking.. the polishedglass shine of the concrete wall? That the backalley floor is made of marble? I don't see why a lil' levitation is off here :sneaky:
Funny how people notice different things in a picture. I was annoyed by the everpresent depth of field, which I think is over-used. I get that it draws the attention to the non-blurred part of the image, but I feel like I'm playing a nearsighted MC whenever the dev uses it all the time.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It needs Superpowers tag. That guy in fourth preview picture is levitating :oops:
The sex was so good he started to levitate it happens in real life all the time..:love: btw if you looked closely he used the special shoe they used in back to future where the hoverboard would levitate aswell.its magnetic i tell you.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I apologize for this shortcoming.
I would be very grateful if you point out more important errors.
To be honest i like your renders. I was just nitpicking as a sort of banter. Obviously one can't do much with gravity especially in case of the hair, probably the main reason why we don't see many braids because a braid makes it even more apparent how the hair just floats in the air instead of hanging.
I'm not a pro, i just sometimes like to take the time and view the actual images i'm looking at beside and beyound the main focus.

So that being said.. the panorama in the bedroom is incosistent.
bedroom green.jpg bedroom not so green.jpg The chair just vanished which fine because it looked silly there. He took out the vase with the flowers i guess. But the world outside?

The view in the window to the left of the fireplace in the office is completely blocked by a waaay too close tree apparently, which doesn't seem to be there from a different angle and is just abnormal anyway.
start3.jpg

The space anomaly of the kitchen :sneaky:
Kitchen space anomaly 2.jpg Kitchen space anomaly.jpg

Its a real eyesore, the walk with any girl if we visit the shop. Notice how the shop is completely empty from the outside..
Hide_in_plain_sight interior.jpg and then bam! shop appeared from thin air literally.jpg Two different interior entirelly.

For me, these things were much more of an eyesore than an mc who floats an inch above ground.

Reactions: Horst_Kevin

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Overall an decent Start.

Renders look pretty good.
Story is ok so far.

But there are a few Things that bother me.

1. Choices: It seems they doesnt matter. For Excsample: Mary. Touching her while playing Twister or not and bying light/strong Alcohol. I've seen no Difference in the Outcome.

2. Engrish. Most Sentences are understandable, but "rough" to read.

3. Facial Expressions. Some look just creepy. Mostly when the Girls are laughing and during Sex. Especially Alice. Get her an Appointment at a Dentist. Please.

4. Save/Load. The "scrolling" threw the Savings. I'll mark where had to click under the Arrow to scroll. Otherwise it got to the Savefiles. If you know what i mean. You can see it in the Screenshot i attach.

Reactions: MW.

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
You are just jelous that he can fly! I'm jelous too :geek:
But if we are nitpicking.. the polishedglass shine of the concrete wall? That the backalley floor is made of marble? I don't see why a lil' levitation is off here :sneaky:
That's just a new anti-graffiti measure - they put a layer of glass over the wall, so that with just a bit of windex, it'll be good as new. Much cheaper than painting over it every time it gets tagged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ennoch

MW.

Jun 15, 2019
Overall an decent Start.

Renders look pretty good.
Story is ok so far.

But there are a few Things that bother me.

1. Choices: It seems they doesnt matter. For Excsample: Mary. Touching her while playing Twister or not and bying light/strong Alcohol. I've seen no Difference in the Outcome.

2. Engrish. Most Sentences are understandable, but "rough" to read.

3. Facial Expressions. Some look just creepy. Mostly when the Girls are laughing and during Sex. Especially Alice. Get her an Appointment at a Dentist. Please.

4. Save/Load. The "scrolling" threw the Savings. I'll mark where had to click under the Arrow to scroll. Otherwise it got to the Savefiles. If you know what i mean. You can see it in the Screenshot i attach.

Hello!
Thanks for the comment!:giggle:

I will try to answer you a little:

1. Each choice has its consequences. If you communicate badly with Mary and after that you touch to her, she will become insane and the MC will go to the store alone (bad end). But if you communicate well with her and then touch her, she will like your touch.
Light alcohol - ending after blowjob.
Strong alcohol - ending after sex in vagina.

2. I apologize for this, because there was no money for a good translator. My fault.

3. I will consider it. This was my first render experience in such quantity.

4. This happened due to the fact that I didn’t master Ren'py GUI. My fault. I will try to fix it in the next part.

Thanks for the criticism. Such comments are very important to me.
I'm tired of reading about the evolving MC...

Reactions: Horst_Kevin

MW.

Jun 15, 2019
To be honest i like your renders. I was just nitpicking as a sort of banter. Obviously one can't do much with gravity especially in case of the hair, probably the main reason why we don't see many braids because a braid makes it even more apparent how the hair just floats in the air instead of hanging.
I'm not a pro, i just sometimes like to take the time and view the actual images i'm looking at beside and beyound the main focus.

So that being said.. the panorama in the bedroom is incosistent.
View attachment 325266 View attachment 325267 The chair just vanished which fine because it looked silly there. He took out the vase with the flowers i guess. But the world outside?

The view in the window to the left of the fireplace in the office is completely blocked by a waaay too close tree apparently, which doesn't seem to be there from a different angle and is just abnormal anyway.
View attachment 325268

The space anomaly of the kitchen :sneaky:
View attachment 325262 View attachment 325263

Its a real eyesore, the walk with any girl if we visit the shop. Notice how the shop is completely empty from the outside..
View attachment 325274 and then bam! View attachment 325275 Two different interior entirelly.

For me, these things were much more of an eyesore than an mc who floats an inch above ground.
Hello!:)

These are mainly problems that I was not so far-sighted. I could not immediately think of everything so that it did not look so strange.:confused:
My mistake. In the next part I will try not to do this.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Alice, in her greeting and Oliver in the opening of the party use the standard MC name.

And our best friend is a hooker? .. I mean come on - that outfit. ^^ And I dont get it that he complains about her boyfriend. Maybe he doesnt like him, but imho it is to be expected that she will bring him along.

And then they buy the drinks in a "Mozzarella & Pasta - Homemade" shop? We all know that in all the homemade cheese and pasta specialty shops you can buy the best booze :D And Oliver is the worst party planer when he doesnt get enough booze for a party that small.. And why is that Sam guy still there? After his gf shouted at him it seemed to me, that he left ... and when Mary and the MC are alone he asks her why and if someone offended her ... yes, that Sam dude ... but she says no... wtf?
And I guess she as a virgin? ... because what Sam said and she tells us that if was better than her fingers? .. so she is a virgin that long and then fucks the MC bare ... oh and the party ends with that. Now I know why russians are so angry when there parties suck so hard ^^ *just kidding* *g*
And the mc can time travel. At the end he travels 5 minutes back in time or something like that ... or it is just another translation error :)

I tried the 2 other paths and until now Alice is the with the most fun (sex)

The story isnt really good and makes not that much sense or is very rushed and bare bones. A the end the dev says that he plans to release 2 more games/chapters that are longer... Compared to other games this is a decent demo/0.1 version - nothing more.

The english looks like the common russian <> english translation - it needs a better one. I have seen worse, but it's pretty tiring to read.

I do like the renders - they are quite good. So with more and better story and writing (maybe in the next project) I think the dev can deliver a nice game in the future.

2. I apologize for this, because there was no money for a good translator. My fault.
Give this a try - I think it is a really competent free translator.

expample. I translated my first paragraph first into German and then into Russian with it.
А наш лучший друг - шлюха? Я имею в виду, да ладно тебе - костюм. ^^ И я не понимаю, как он жалуется на ее парня. Может быть, он ему и не нравится, но, на мой взгляд, от нее следовало ожидать, что она приведет его с собой.

I dont know how good the russian translation is ... ^^ But german/english works quite good and you can easly select different translation variations in the translated text.

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

MW.

Jun 15, 2019
1. Alice, in her greeting and Oliver in the opening of the party use the standard MC name.

And our best friend is a hooker? .. I mean come on - that outfit. ^^ And I dont get it that he complains about her boyfriend. Maybe he doesnt like him, but imho it is to be expected that she will bring him along.

And then they buy the drinks in a "Mozzarella & Pasta - Homemade" shop? We all know that in all the homemade cheese and pasta specialty shops you can buy the best booze :D And Oliver is the worst party planer when he doesnt get enough booze for a party that small.. And why is that Sam guy still there? After his gf shouted at him it seemed to me, that he left ... and when Mary and the MC are alone he asks her why and if someone offended her ... yes, that Sam dude ... but she says no... wtf?
And I guess she as a virgin? ... because what Sam said and she tells us that if was better than her fingers? .. so she is a virgin that long and then fucks the MC bare ... oh and the party ends with that. Now I know why russians are so angry when there parties suck so hard ^^ *just kidding* *g*
And the mc can time travel. At the end he travels 5 minutes back in time or something like that ... or it is just another translation error :)

I tried the 2 other paths and until now Alice is the with the most fun (sex)

The story isnt really good and makes not that much sense or is very rushed and bare bones. A the end the dev says that he plans to release 2 more games/chapters that are longer... Compared to other games this is a decent demo/0.1 version - nothing more.

The english looks like the common russian <> english translation - it needs a better one. I have seen worse, but it's pretty tiring to read.

I do like the renders - they are quite good. So with more and better story and writing (maybe in the next project) I think the dev can deliver a nice game in the future.

Give this a try - I think it is a really competent free translator.

expample. I translated my first paragraph first into German and then into Russian with it.

I dont know how good the russian translation is ... ^^ But german/english works quite good and you can easly select different translation variations in the translated text.
Thank you very much for your constructive criticism.
I will try very hard to make the next game better.
Such reviews are very important to me. Thank you!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Success Secret: Housewarming [Release Version] [mw.] (661 mb rar pc-mac original)

61 mb rar unofficial PC-MAC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

MW.

Jun 15, 2019
Success Secret: Housewarming [Release Version] [mw.] (661 mb rar pc-mac original)

61 mb rar unofficial PC-MAC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thx, man!

Reactions: Abhai

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
+ Renders are good and clean
+ Girls are good looking/fuckable

- Guys look like apes (no racism here just )
- Name font is godawful (imo it's best to keep it simple 2 fonts tops)
- Sound effects are crazy loud and you can't tune them, can't even lower master volume in game
- Englando no bueno

Overall: 4/10

Reactions: MW.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Guys, I'm sorry about the lack of posts and upgrades. Now I am in a difficult mental state. I try to find myself. I really want to make cool adult-games, but I don't have enough experience.

Now I'm focused on studying (reading books, attending seminars). But in the near future I will be developing the game intensively again.

Now I will share with you the whole library of exclusive materials to make it up to my patrons.

Excuse me, I love you!

MW.

Jun 15, 2019

Guys, I'm sorry about the lack of posts and upgrades. Now I am in a difficult mental state. I try to find myself. I really want to make cool adult-games, but I don't have enough experience.

Now I'm focused on studying (reading books, attending seminars). But in the near future I will be developing the game intensively again.

Now I will share with you the whole library of exclusive materials to make it up to my patrons.

Excuse me, I love you!
Thank)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote