Votes: 2,092 53.7%
  • Background music only

Votes: 538 13.8%
  • Background music and sounds during scenes

Votes: 1,264 32.5%

• Total voters

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Who is this girl? She was the silicone bimbo from one of the advertising department jobs

the second one of the first legal aid option you get

Last edited:

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Hmmm. Is the bugfix (1.02) needed if I'm playing the most recent 'Completed' version (1.0.7)?

I'm thinking probably. Some additional clarification at the links in the OP would be helpful.

Last edited:

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hmmm. Is the bugfix (1.02) needed if I'm playing the most recent 'Completed' version (1.0.7)?

I'm thinking probably. Some additional clarification at the links in the OP would be helpful.

yo, where did you get the 1.0.7 version?

also, does anyone know the sugarcube codes? like how to cheat to get a higher authority? so you can play multiple routes in one go through?

s1im

Jun 26, 2018

also, does anyone know the sugarcube codes? like how to cheat to get a higher authority? so you can play multiple routes in one go through?
The download links for MEGA and for PIXELDRAIN both provide this version (actually 1.0.7z - ANONFILE doesn't work):
Successor_ver._1.0.7z

I haven't played the game yet, so no idea about the cheats or codes. However, when I want to cheat on an HTML game, I just go into the HTML file and modify the code to get me more points or eliminate penalties. You can do so as well, at your own risk. I'm just a hacker when it comes to those mods, so I will never post my mods except for occasional simple bug fixes. My mods are likely to be buggy and unreliable in general. Don't even ask me to post them because I won't provide support, and way too many users on these forums are way to needy (I know, because I'm sometimes one of those way too needy users :devilish::ROFLMAO:).

Last edited:

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
any chance of getting this on gofile or anon? Mega and Pixel both say it's too big to download on free user :(

megaera

Nov 12, 2016

The "7" is the compressing format 7z. not 1.0.7

• Haha
Reactions: Azphel

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Greetings, friends!
Thanks to Patreon's "marvelous" policy almost in the new year itself, my page was blocked and deleted, as well as much of my earnings. This was very frustrating and I was depressed for a while. I worked hard and the result was taken away from me:cry: In fact, in the near future I have no possibility to restore my old page, so I made a new one!
I will be glad to have your support and subscriptions!

Also don't forget about my page on

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes