oplotr93

Sep 22, 2018
Please, need help. When I got the skill thoughtography when fighting the well ghost no additional command appeared. There's only the resist command and item command. I got to the vendor but still not able to do any photography. Is this supposed to happen?

Reactions: TheWizardMus

VenerableOne

May 26, 2020
Anyone have any luck cheating on this game? I know this might be stupid for some people, but sometimes I just like to have an easier time. I try to cheat engine hack my money, but my games just crashes whenever I try to change the value. Speed hack works fine, so I know it's the right application that I picked, as well as the game crashing when I try to change the money. Is it hard to cheat on RPGM?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone have any luck cheating on this game? I know this might be stupid for some people, but sometimes I just like to have an easier time. I try to cheat engine hack my money, but my games just crashes whenever I try to change the value. Speed hack works fine, so I know it's the right application that I picked, as well as the game crashing when I try to change the money. Is it hard to cheat on RPGM?
2 ways i cheat if i wanted to is using the save editor site, there lets you change money stats give you more of the same items example would be if you only have like a stats up item on your save put it on the save editor and you see that item at the bottom of the page then you change the 1 to 99 save it and replace your old save with the new one that give you 99 of that item or any item keep in mind the site does not tell you what the item is, it be like item#1 or armour or Variable the way to find out what item you want more of would be put your save on the editor then in game use max heal item lets say you have 5 then save and put the same save again on the site then when your looking at the bottom one of them will have a red -1 showing you that's the max heal.

the second way i cheat is with rpg maker i own rpg maker vx ace and mv so i can just put the data folder of the games in a new project in the ver of rpgm the games made with and change stuff that way like add a shop that sell everything for free or add a new enemy that has 1 hp and give like 99999999 exp or even a chest you can always reopen to get money. you can even just create new items as well.

Reactions: VenerableOne

VenerableOne

May 26, 2020
2 ways i cheat if i wanted to is using the save editor site, there lets you change money stats give you more of the same items example would be if you only have like a stats up item on your save put it on the save editor and you see that item at the bottom of the page then you change the 1 to 99 save it and replace your old save with the new one that give you 99 of that item or any item keep in mind the site does not tell you what the item is, it be like item#1 or armour or Variable the way to find out what item you want more of would be put your save on the editor then in game use max heal item lets say you have 5 then save and put the same save again on the site then when your looking at the bottom one of them will have a red -1 showing you that's the max heal.

the second way i cheat is with rpg maker i own rpg maker vx ace and mv so i can just put the data folder of the games in a new project in the ver of rpgm the games made with and change stuff that way like add a shop that sell everything for free or add a new enemy that has 1 hp and give like 99999999 exp or even a chest you can always reopen to get money. you can even just create new items as well.
Thank you for the reply. I will try this!

SSSnowman

Feb 10, 2024

This is so confusing T_T, Is there way I could use the second method bcuz it seems easier, Just please put it in English terms

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
This is so confusing T_T, Is there way I could use the second method bcuz it seems easier, Just please put it in English terms
since this game has a www folder that means its mv so you need rpg maker mv if you dont have it find a cracked ver online somewhere or buy it on steam its 85% off for the next two days

1. open rpg maker mv and create a new project.
2. copy and past the data folder from the game www folder into the new project data folder and replace it.
2.5 when you re-open your project in rpg maker you have all the maps/enemy/items/events available to edit or change
keep in mind when just adding the data the maps in rpg maker may look broken without the games tilesets it should not matter unless your looking for a specific map if you are use this site that what i use that turn the encrypted tilesets photo into normal ones then you put them in the tileset folder.
3.change or add anything you want using rpg maker then save the project, and copy and past the project data folder into the games data folder when you play the game it will have your changes.
3.5 you can also make a copy of the original data folder and keep it safe just in case it should not matter if your not going crazy in the changes you want.

SSSnowman

Feb 10, 2024
since this game has a www folder that means its mv so you need rpg maker mv if you dont have it find a cracked ver online somewhere or buy it on steam its 85% off for the next two days

1. open rpg maker mv and create a new project.
2. copy and past the data folder from the game www folder into the new project data folder and replace it.
2.5 when you re-open your project in rpg maker you have all the maps/enemy/items/events available to edit or change
keep in mind when just adding the data the maps in rpg maker may look broken without the games tilesets it should not matter unless your looking for a specific map if you are use this site that what i use that turn the encrypted tilesets photo into normal ones then you put them in the tileset folder.
3.change or add anything you want using rpg maker then save the project, and copy and past the project data folder into the games data folder when you play the game it will have your changes.
3.5 you can also make a copy of the original data folder and keep it safe just in case it should not matter if your not going crazy in the changes you want.
Thank you so much, it worked :)

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It happens during the refight later in the story, same as all the other notorious succubi's second scene.

Reactions: Pntuan

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
I had to reload several times so as not to break the normal progression of the 5-step vaginal hell. If that's what you're going for, hopefully you'll have better luck. (y)
And yeah, spoiler: fucking the notorious succubi happens during dream stage 6 of the true end route.

Reactions: Pntuan

DMC-Vergil

Jan 29, 2018
Can anyone help me out, been getting this error when trying to create a new game after completing the true end.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
RPGmaker MV has thingy called autopatcher, it patches exe file, adding cheats, text skip, autocopy text to clipboard and some other things.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes