theguest003

Mar 11, 2019
Cool, glad I saw this before going to the wrong place. Also, do I get many more accessories or is the normal handkerchief the main one for a long time?
You get a few more accessories, and some of them are a little bit stronger strategically. The new accessories you get are mostly from beating the notorious succubi and some of the minibosses before save rooms. I've almost cleared the game on normal and I only have about 5-6 total.

Reactions: eternian

Esander

Aug 24, 2020
Cool, glad I saw this before going to the wrong place. Also, do I get many more accessories or is the normal handkerchief the main one for a long time?
There are two new enemies per area, such as the fairy and dryad in the forest, and between them you can have one new key and one new accessory drop per area.

The number of opeable Blue Chests at the end of an area depends on the number of times you walk into traps, with fewer traps meaning more rewards. (The tree dryads in the forest area count as a trap if they pull you in for a fight, for example. There's one scripted fight per area to introduce you to the mechanic.) If you have a particularly low number of traps triggered, you SHOULD get the key and accessory that can drop in the area. That said, I only tested this on the occult club area (since I only saw that loading screen tip then), so I'm not 100% on this. Maybe you can test it out and tell the thread.

Reactions: eternian

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
There are two new enemies per area, such as the fairy and dryad in the forest, and between them you can have one new key and one new accessory drop per area.

The number of opeable Blue Chests at the end of an area depends on the number of times you walk into traps, with fewer traps meaning more rewards. (The tree dryads in the forest area count as a trap if they pull you in for a fight, for example. There's one scripted fight per area to introduce you to the mechanic.) If you have a particularly low number of traps triggered, you SHOULD get the key and accessory that can drop in the area. That said, I only tested this on the occult club area (since I only saw that loading screen tip then), so I'm not 100% on this. Maybe you can test it out and tell the thread.
Best I can figure with that chest thing is that it only gives you the equipment if you don't already have it in your inventory but I'm not 100% sure about that part. I didn't realize how the blue chests work until my 2nd playthrough and that's what it felt like when attempting to get them in that one.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
For find the other 4 items I need to round 2 Sophia do I only open the chests or do something else’s ? She and Alma are the only lefts for the final boss fight

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
If your animated battle scenes get laggy, save, quit and close the game. Start the game back up and the next ones should be good. It's an RPG Maker issue that causes it unfortunately, so once the lag kicks in, save and close.
Nope.
Still 2-3 FPS animated battles.
Meh

Reactions: Taisha

Cres872

Feb 6, 2019
I can't seem to get the Occult Girl(Yui) to get the right partner even though i am using th occult boy, any ideas what i might be missing?

Jan 5, 2019
how to trigger their fight?
upd - figured it out.
But now I am struggling with a nurse, I need high ep, but I have breath control.
If you go to the pool/locker room door (2nd checkpoint) you can walk on some pink goop that raises your ep without a fight, can even max it out and you won't be punished for it since you gotta get off once before you can do the fight.

Reactions: Taisha

Subido

Jul 25, 2017
Just got the True Ending, and I checked to see what trophies I missed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most of them are pretty self-explanatory, but how are you supposed to unlock Nightmare difficulty?

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I found a solution to my low FPS issue.
It's all because I use notebook with 2 videocards, the good one and fast (low-battery usage) one.
And it casually tryed to use my low-one.
Welp, changing Nvidia settings resolve everything.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone got the "Mistress of the Room" trophy? Somehow I unlock the basement but still can't trigger it.
Earliest I could trigger that one is clear a succubus after unlocking the basement. It triggers a scene at the summoning circle.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
i still have that demo should i upload it here:unsure:
Just to let you know, my AV co-vid'ed Game.exe. Might be a false positive, I dunno.
I like abandonware and my AV seldom scolds me, though.
You might want to check the drive this was stored in, and perhaps whether the uploader didn't modify your files.
Still, thanks for reminding us of this good ol' game that might or might not see a full version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Just to let you know, my AV co-vid'ed Game.exe. Might be a false positive, I dunno.
I like abandonware and my AV seldom scolds me, though.
You might want to check the drive this was stored in, and perhaps whether the uploader didn't modify your files.
i use avira and adwcleaner both say my files are clean:cool:
what antivirus are you using and does someone else get the warning?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
i use avira and adwcleaner both say my files are clean:cool:
what antivirus are you using and does someone else get the warning?
It doesn't really matter, as the file was flagged with a 'Generic' - which teaches us nothing at all :/
You might want to check if the uploaded file (game.exe) is exactly the same as the one you uploaded.

In any case, I've extracted the rgssad, swapped the exe with a new one (firstborn RPGM ace), and it runs mighty fine. So here's a solution. Only the .exe would be to blame, if actually an issue, which I can't confirm (shift+suppr fanboi here).

Sep 16, 2018
Best I can figure with that chest thing is that it only gives you the equipment if you don't already have it in your inventory but I'm not 100% sure about that part. I didn't realize how the blue chests work until my 2nd playthrough and that's what it felt like when attempting to get them in that one.
Where do I find these blue chests? I haven't seen any at the end of an area. I did get trapped a lot in my first two areas but I just finished another and only got trapped 3 times, is that too much to get anything? I still have no other accessories besides the first one.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Where do I find these blue chests? I haven't seen any at the end of an area. I did get trapped a lot in my first two areas but I just finished another and only got trapped 3 times, is that too much to get anything? I still have no other accessories besides the first one.
There are only 2 per area iirc. So 2 traps = sux for you.
Either way they contain miscellaneous items.
You get new equipment as rare drops from mob succubi. There's a consumable you can buy, which boosts the drop rate tremendously. If they don't drop it, you've already got that piece of gear (and you haven't transcended it yet).

Sep 16, 2018
There are only 2 per area iirc. So 2 traps = sux for you.
Either way they contain miscellaneous items.
You get new equipment as rare drops from mob succubi. There's a consumable you can buy, which boosts the drop rate tremendously. If they don't drop it, you've already got that piece of gear (and you haven't transcended it yet).
Oh I remember them now, yea they were already open. I did just get another accessory, must have been dropped from a drifter. There doesn't seem to be a downside to just farming areas you have completed, right? Seems like you can just keep going back and killing drifters for a ton of money and stuff.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes