YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Where do I find these blue chests? I haven't seen any at the end of an area. I did get trapped a lot in my first two areas but I just finished another and only got trapped 3 times, is that too much to get anything? I still have no other accessories besides the first one.
They're generally in the room before the boss with the route to the escape door button. If you got trapped too much, you'll see them as already open chests. Example is this is the location in the forest area.

Subido

Jul 25, 2017
Is there a guide somewhere for unlocking all the playable characters? Just want to make sure I don't miss anyone.
Here you go. This guide tells you how to unlock each character, what skills they have, and which succubus you need to pair them with to get the True Ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Here you go. This guide tells you how to unlock each character, what skills they have, and which succubus you need to pair them with to get the True Ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is one of the 3 extras characters you need find for the true ending
So, after meeting him, that's it? After that, you can select him after the death of your current character?

Dec 3, 2017
So, after meeting him, that's it? After that, you can select him after the death of your current character?
Yep, that's exactly right. You can go and check with Pfkh at the counselor's office to check your ratio of virgins to succubi, so if you've done that before you should see that the number of virgins will have gone up with drama kid's inclusion

Reactions: eternian

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
About the virgin in the pool locker room, what should you do to him? Tie him up or let him go?

Cres872

Feb 6, 2019
During the 2nd phase of the fight you have to investigate her and she transforms.
Yo thank you that worked but sadly i'm missing some steps even though eveything should be completed for the true ending not sure how to go from here now, although the myterious letter bit says it 5/1 for me, i just get looped again not sure if that's how it should be

So i guess my question is what am i actually supposed to do with the letter and where to find it? :D

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Yo thank you that worked but sadly i'm missing some steps even though eveything should be completed for the true ending not sure how to go from here now, although the myterious letter bit says it 5/1 for me, i just get looped again not sure if that's how it should be

So i guess my question is what am i actually supposed to do with the letter and where to find it? :D
The others letters you neee redo again the fight Aginst the collab succubus in any order and no matter the guy you choose he will die anyway

Cres872

Feb 6, 2019
Thank you for trying to help me out but i am not sure i follow entierly here, what i want to try is to unlock the true ending this what the critera is sittig at for me right now, so am not sure what i am missing or doing wrong

so i guess i am still missing something? or am just doing something very wrong
1640919640873.png

Last edited:

Subido

Jul 25, 2017
Thank you for trying to help me out but i am not sure i follow entierly here, what i want to try is to unlock the true ending this what the critera is sittig at for me right now, so am not sure what i am missing or doing wrong
It looks like you've done everything necessary.

Are you sure you haven't unlocked the true ending yet? Note that the true ending route only begins after beating the succubus group battle.

Cres872

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah, after beating the group battle i just get the the usual credits and i am back at the clubhouse

EDIT: I got it i just never used the letter on the candles in the basement

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
There doesn't seem to be a downside to just farming areas you have completed, right? Seems like you can just keep going back and killing drifters for a ton of money and stuff.
Yes but not really.
Like it says in the help book, you earn less and less XP (eXploration Points) with each level. You reset that with each boss you defeat. So level is sort of soft-capped.
Also, who needs heaps of cash when he knows he's gonna die in the next hour, anyway? Pufukusu :devilish:

Reactions: decker2

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Hey Guys! anyone having luck with getting Yui's true form? I'm stuck with 4/5 prefeered guys with girls.
Occult Club member with other occult girl (Yui)
Swim team member with Yukari
Track member with Mayu
Delinquent with Class president
Ichinose with Amase
And I'm still stuck on 4/5. I suspect it is Yui that is holding the 5/5 because I believe maybe she has another transformation that is hidden on her second battle. I'm not sure if the duplications count as her transforming (Because the succubi only transform for their preferred partner) but she doesn't transform again and yeah, I'm stuck.
Anyone know what to do for this?

Reactions: dio felix

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Something that I noticed about the full save in this site.

When I replayed the memory, for some reason it's empty. There's only a button for "Go Back." Anyone knows how to deal with this? How to see the memories without having to replay the fight?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Hey Guys! anyone having luck with getting Yui's true form? I'm stuck with 4/5 prefeered guys with girls.
Occult Club member with other occult girl (Yui)
Swim team member with Yukari
Track member with Mayu
Delinquent with Class president
Ichinose with Amase
And I'm still stuck on 4/5. I suspect it is Yui that is holding the 5/5 because I believe maybe she has another transformation that is hidden on her second battle. I'm not sure if the duplications count as her transforming (Because the succubi only transform for their preferred partner) but she doesn't transform again and yeah, I'm stuck.
Anyone know what to do for this?
Analyze her in her fight.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes