Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
downloaded the recent update but its ending at the same spot for me, when MC starts to look at her phone after Averia leaves.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
downloaded the recent update but its ending at the same spot for me, when MC starts to look at her phone after Averia leaves.
you need to start a new game and just use the skip button to get back to where you were.

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Stick4Luck Hey mate! Nice update, I like the overall changes to give more player agency.
There's a bug in the Cody lesbian/massage scene, even if you accept the plug, in the next renders it's just gone and she tells you that you should have accepted it. I saw you mention some bug fixes for v5, so maybe you're already aware of it :D
Stick4Luck Why do you have to have to drink sperm to remain female? That just goes against doing a lesbian only playthrough.
Thanks, I'll take care of these errors.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
It would have been nice to have decided whether to take the pill or not.
Thanks

Sorry for my English

KingAV

Sep 28, 2019
I did this, still ends at the same spot.
Same, I tried a bunch of things, including deleting saves (from both save locations) downloading the game from another site, starting a new save game, choosing different options, changing names. For me nothing works, I keep getting stuck at the "content in development".

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
I have a question for the developer in the first picture we see that she is a member and then when she went to look at the house she was already as we see in the second picture already with a vagina the question is where did she get a vagina if, as they say in the succubus hospital, she did not drink sperm but also from where will the vagina come from ?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Had stopped playing the game when there was a fake-Futa included, now that I can remove it I played it again - all options (Cody, Wilson, Tom & default path)
Sorry to say that, but there are missing parts and logical errors ( It's a view without the fake Futa content) ? First why does she search an apartment to live in - In part one you had the option to live with Avaria. I expected a path 'Avaria' because of that.
Second why did she say unemployed - In part one she had the option to lead the club for Riel and his friend.
Third when did she get Cody's GF ? - In part one she could submit and after the spanking contact stopped and Cody seemed to have a problem with MC's enthusiastic submission.
Fourth - sorry but the TOM option is the same than the Cody option.
Fifth - the default path has no content and ends with MC lying on the couch and checking the phone.

And that is dev's decision, but you could play part one in a way that MC was the fuckbuddy for all of the characters, meaning you could play with Cody and Averia, but still meet Wilson and Riel and have a night in the hotel with Tom..... That is now removed with the paths you have to choose. I had hoped that this is the default path because the succubus made MC a sex maniac, but it isn't.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Finally came back to play version 4.0 and I love that Cody has upped her game as a dominatrix with going full Mommy Domme on the MC.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Had stopped playing the game when there was a fake-Futa included, now that I can remove it I played it again - all options (Cody, Wilson, Tom & default path)
Sorry to say that, but there are missing parts and logical errors ( It's a view without the fake Futa content) ? First why does she search an apartment to live in - In part one you had the option to live with Avaria. I expected a path 'Avaria' because of that.
Second why did she say unemployed - In part one she had the option to lead the club for Riel and his friend.
Third when did she get Cody's GF ? - In part one she could submit and after the spanking contact stopped and Cody seemed to have a problem with MC's enthusiastic submission.
Fourth - sorry but the TOM option is the same than the Cody option.
Fifth - the default path has no content and ends with MC lying on the couch and checking the phone.

And that is dev's decision, but you could play part one in a way that MC was the fuckbuddy for all of the characters, meaning you could play with Cody and Averia, but still meet Wilson and Riel and have a night in the hotel with Tom..... That is now removed with the paths you have to choose. I had hoped that this is the default path because the succubus made MC a sex maniac, but it isn't.
She got her own apartment to give herself some space to think.(This is stated) She also probably felt it better to live alone because she would want a safe space where nobody would see and question her suddenly having a dick.

Cody is an optional GF you obtain by eventually getting the option of choosing her path after you are spanked by her. You will meet her in a cafe and she will offer to support you both financially and as your GF. You end up going home with her and camming on her account in disguise. You end up supposedly earning more money than she has ever been able to herself.

Frez Rex

Jun 21, 2021
Loving the story. If the MC gives in to temptation and lust completely will she get more demonic features. Rather change in eye color. I think her eye color did change in Part 1 but it was only at the height of her desire when she was ready to pounce on anyone nearby. It was very cool but spooky. I am wanting to make the MC to have a fall from grace where she is beyond the pale and does not even want to go back to her old life. It would be neat to see her become a Succubus half breed or even turn into pure Succubus depending on her choices. Anyway I find the change in eye color super cool.
It would be great if her growing lust also changes her body I mean now she can get pregnant maybe in future we see bigger boobs lol

Jun 6, 2017
Okey I don't know if someone pointed this out but when you get a dick you remove the pussy this makes the mc a trap or a sissy not a futa since mc is a male to start with so you need to keep the pussy there too make the mc futa, not a trap or sissy and I wish for a way to make the mc breasts bigger

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Okey I don't know if someone pointed this out but when you get a dick you remove the pussy this makes the mc a trap or a sissy not a futa since mc is a male to start with so you need to keep the pussy there too make the mc futa, not a trap or sissy and I wish for a way to make the mc breasts bigger
To be fair, creator is Russian and is winging the translations, V.4.0 is barely out of beta stages, and tagged content could be for future planned content.

The games seem to explore introducing MC to fetishes to corrupt them. Breast expansion and lactation to treat MC as a dairy cow are very possible things the succubus might show up and do for her own amusement.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes