Shonchoy

Jul 7, 2018
I have a word. Succubus Contract II game is good and fun. But there is no animation in the game. What if sex games don't have sex animations? Moreover, there is no Free Roam, daily routine in this game. I am requesting you it is better to update the next game keeping these things in mind.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I have a word. Succubus Contract II game is good and fun. But there is no animation in the game. What if sex games don't have sex animations? Moreover, there is no Free Roam, daily routine in this game. I am requesting you it is better to update the next game keeping these things in mind.
It's like you don't understand that this is more a Visual Novel than a game. The most important point of a Visual Novel is the story.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
the dev relly don't what it mean futa and what is transgender, they are opposite one another and the futa have both genitlia (Pussy + Cock and balls) not other around. Trans is just femminan male with boobs no pussy underneath. Just judging by previous description of the game. The MC got something in addition of female genitalia (Pussy + Cock and balls). Why the dev desn't know what is the difference between Futanari and Trans.

I would've loved seesomething where MC in addtion of pussy he grwo a huge cock and balls keeping pussy as well hiden under balls. And if the player wanted get ride of the cock and balls despted having pussy as well MC Futanari (Cock balls + Pussy) to get right of cock and balls like hiding hit or something, she would just dring her own sperm and the thing that would bdisapear would be male gentilie like magin (not replacing it but hind cock and ball by cum or pill) to just only pussy left, it mean that pussy stay and cock will disapear thankt to the sperm. But we got that trans instead of futa and it realy break my heart to not have Pussy along side with male genitalia. really break my heart. It just sad that the MC turn out to be a sissy.

it would make sense by instead of replacing female genitlia with male one by making her grow a dick in addition of female genitlia, that would make completly sense. Mc is female in this second game once again but it Avi gie her gift "she will gain a something extra alongside or in adtion of her female genitlia" a cock grow troward MC clit into huge cock keepingher pussy as well" and the pill would make sens here. But I see that we don't have that option becouse the dev alredy decide that Futa with both genitalia are not is kink and Sissy with cock is. :rolleyes: But right now is just Sissyfication game rether the futa with both genitalia at the same time.

Last edited:

cream98

Jan 23, 2023
I played Succubus contract 1 and I heard the MC turned into a futa in Succubus contract 2 but why is there a trap tag now? Is there a trap character or it's the MC?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Bosom" is "breasts" or "tits." She's a bit deformed if she has a bosom in her love hole. Other usable words: vagina, pussy, womb, snatch, vajayjay, cooter, cock sleeve." But, NEVER would you use "bosom" when describing the babymaker hole.
lmao

screenshot(9).png

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I enjoyed succubus contract 1 .
Looking forward to my marriage with mistress Cody in succubus contract 2 lol. Say dev if we choose to be a futa can we impregnate our female LI ??
Also regarding Cody previous game had bdsm tag and bondage play in her storyline will this game also have the bdsm tag and bdsm elements if we romance Cody

Last edited:
Reactions: Birdnman993

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh a great one. I just hope in the next update we will have some futa/lesbian content (since that's my preference). Maybe, finally getting rid of his male viginity while at it.
Also I want to know if Cody will be an exclusive content for femdom enjoyers? Or, will we get to dom her instead, kinda like her design and I find it too bad that we can only enjoy her by being a sub and not the other way around.
Ik that's a way to make cody a dommy "sugar mama" lol.
That kinda reminds me of a video where a domina was interviewed abt her life as a dominatrix (yeah guys don't judge me I had nothing better to do that day lol). And it seemed like she received tributes or smt like that, she described it as her sub/slaves/whatever showing her gratitude for what she did did (well the word tribute was kind of self-explatory, since it kinda calls to offerends fanatics would do to their god/s). Which was basically nothing (Bro all that without her doing anything sexual that's crazy, maybe just giving them the boots but that's it, even that they would just lick her/massage her).
Dude, I was so shocked, she talked abt a time where one of her subs gave her his card, HIS CARD dammit.
So yeah, basically he gave her his card, she locked him in a cage, then spent her day enjoying abt 1.5k$ (you'd think she did smt for him huh). NO she just enjoyed his money then got back, told him how much she spent to see if she had gotten overboard but the guy just seemed to be pleased to serve her.
That's crazy fr, Ig some ppl just have it that easy.

So yeah to bounce on that, would be cool to have Cody a sub to our MC + getting to enjoy her money lol. Ig Cody isn't a sub. But, mayber there is a chance we can make her one using the gift or wharever the succubus gave us. Slowburning her into one, making her desire us like cray 'till she cant get enogh of us lol. Yeah kinda got carried away here lol.

THX for the hardwork,
see ya

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Oh a great one. I just hope in the next update we will have some futa/lesbian content (since that's my preference). Maybe, finally getting rid of his male viginity while at it.
Also I want to know if Cody will be an exclusive content for femdom enjoyers? Or, will we get to dom her instead, kinda like her design and I find it too bad that we can only enjoy her by being a sub and not the other way around.
Ik that's a way to make cody a dommy "sugar mama" lol.
That kinda reminds me of a video where a domina was interviewed abt her life as a dominatrix (yeah guys don't judge me I had nothing better to do that day lol). And it seemed like she received tributes or smt like that, she described it as her sub/slaves/whatever showing her gratitude for what she did did (well the word tribute was kind of self-explatory, since it kinda calls to offerends fanatics would do to their god/s). Which was basically nothing (Bro all that without her doing anything sexual that's crazy, maybe just giving them the boots but that's it, even that they would just lick her/massage her).
Dude, I was so shocked, she talked abt a time where one of her subs gave her his card, HIS CARD dammit.
So yeah, basically he gave her his card, she locked him in a cage, then spent her day enjoying abt 1.5k$ (you'd think she did smt for him huh). NO she just enjoyed his money then got back, told him how much she spent to see if she had gotten overboard but the guy just seemed to be pleased to serve her.
That's crazy fr, Ig some ppl just have it that easy.

So yeah to bounce on that, would be cool to have Cody a sub to our MC + getting to enjoy her money lol. Ig Cody isn't a sub. But, mayber there is a chance we can make her one using the gift or wharever the succubus gave us. Slowburning her into one, making her desire us like cray 'till she cant get enogh of us lol. Yeah kinda got carried away here lol.

THX for the hardwork,
see ya
cool idea but i feel like cody resembles more of a dom only in bed . in her day to day life she views mc as her girlfriend first sex slave later lol, on whom she wants to spend all her money on. it feels as if mc is the first one with whom she didn't have a one night stand only but wanted to develop a deeper bond as a lover . making her a sub might ruin that character personality because she is shown to be an assertive and dominant lover who respects mc's boundaries, doesnt try to control their life and wants to treat them with love and respect but also isn't naive enough to be controlled by mc unless avi uses some magic corruption shit .

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes