3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
No. Already done playing from demo save. missed incubus sex scene and a succubus appear from crystal as I checked image file after game end.
that imp before boss so sexy 100% different from Wsaga, let her ride she wont kill u ,that mosnter face boss dmn, warlord pssy) and the end with Vampire babe but too bad no animation ( .
Making the animations was a lot of work and one of the main reasons the updates took so long, so Zion decided to be kind to their production team and our anxiety and stopped making them. Next update won't take as long as before, artwise at least.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I just started a new game(god im excited) and my first impression of Adriel is that I wouldn't let my children near him :ROFLMAO:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Mostly it was a time thing.

The artist has to divide the art into many pieces and it took weeks a months for the animation to be done.

40+ animated succubus was madness to begin with.

Hopefully, now speed will be faster. I want a 3 - 4 months release per chapter.
you guys spent months on the animations and all, so couldn't u keep the animations that were already done in the game while making the newer scenes have no animations? removing those amazing animations is such a waste imo

Jan 22, 2021
The people complaining about lack of animations are the same idiots who'd complain and whine about the time it'd take for the next update
Some of them are yes (Especially those who don't actually support on Patreon), but some (like myself) also wonder instead why old, already completed animations are taken out of the game (or disabled). It's one thing to say, "New succubus won't have animations because it causes a delay." Followed by animations being added in some time later.

Then there's another thing when old, completed animations get removed from the game. The animations are still in the game files when you import an old save, but they're not enabled when you play the game from scratch. So when someone new comes to the community, the only way they'd be able to see old animations for CH 1+2 would be to find an old save file with the animations enabled or view them on external websites. This really just seems like a bug. I'm sure it'll get sorted in time.

Because after reading above that the gallery mode doesn't change with a new save file, I'd actually recommend people play with an imported save rather than start the game from scratch so you're able to get the full story as well as ch 1+2 animations enabled until there's a patch in the future that re-enables them.

Nov 27, 2019
Making the animations was a lot of work and one of the main reasons the updates took so long, so Zion decided to be kind to their production team and our anxiety and stopped making them. Next update won't take as long as before, artwise at least.
I know zion already told us no animation from the start. But ya :( ofcourse sad.Look at that art sexy girls :HideThePain:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Some of them are yes (Especially those who don't actually support on Patreon), but some (like myself) also wonder instead why old, already completed animations are taken out of the game (or disabled). It's one thing to say, "New succubus won't have animations because it causes a delay." Followed by animations being added in some time later.

Then there's another thing when old, completed animations get removed from the game. The animations are still in the game files when you import an old save, but they're not enabled when you play the game from scratch. So when someone new comes to the community, the only way they'd be able to see old animations for CH 1+2 would be to find an old save file with the animations enabled or view them on external websites. This really just seems like a bug. I'm sure it'll get sorted in time.

Because after reading above that the gallery mode doesn't change with a new save file, I'd actually recommend people play with an imported save rather than start the game from scratch so you're able to get the full story as well as ch 1+2 animations enabled until there's a patch in the future that re-enables them.
-We must keep the game consistent. It's very amateurish to not have a standard for the game as a whole. To keep chapter 1 and 2 animated while the rest of the are left without it's very unprofessional. Some might even think we are scamming them. Imagine a person buying it on steam, he might get frustrated after starting chapter 3. All scenes must reflect the game as a whole. It's a matter of consistency.

-Take a look at any other developer and you will see that those who work with animation have very few girls, or only a few animated. That's because of the amount of effort put into it. Not to mention that the playtesting time that the team will have to go through ALL SCENES to make sure they are ok is insane. Plus, it's unrealistic to expect 20 games, with 40+ scenes and all of them animated. I don't even know how I thought that could work.

-The artist have to divide the image into parts, which basically doubles the amount of time, from what Kain told me. And not every artist is willing to do that, due to the amount of effort required, having to drawn in layers.

-A live2D animation that creates a video file means that I'll have to remove all images, then develop the scenes all over again with the video files, basically having to redo the entire game. You either creates the scenes with the videos or not at all.

BE WARNED: Old save files will break the new build, as saves store information in them. You might get trapped in a loop because a switch that I added wasn't put in the previous version. HeroSty already ran into problems concerning sprites.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019

Not too sure what you're saying but zion and the other playtesters have said many times that animations won't be touched anymore moving forward at all. As much as they really make the scenes more lively, they had their issues as well with the biggest delaying development of actual content for so long and also heavily limiting the artist's artwork on the succubus as well. The old versions are still available so if someone truly wanted to find the animations they can easily do so with a previous version or just simply look them up. There are many people that have posted the animated scenes online.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, Zion of Olympus, will you update the dream realm a.k.a. the place where we can replay the Succubus encounter to include the six new Succubi before or along with Chapter 4?

falcolo

May 27, 2021
GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES!
Here's a fun little thing to discuss if you could convince any 3 succubi to join your party which would you pick?
Here's mine: Cow Succubus, Drita, and Rhea

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes