3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Can the incubi preform summening megic, and what is the relationship between him and the queen? From what I've understood he is just an observer.
Yes, he might. Not that any would care to do that lol

He knows the queen, as does the 7 other incubi.

When she decides to invade a world, she invites them all to her presence to ask them to not interfere with any of their forces.

In this case, she didn't summon him, so he protected his worshipers.

The Queen has to appease the Epsilon and the Incubi if she wants her invasion to go smoothly.

She pays tribute to them to not get involved or to even actively help her conquer a world.

Since the Epsilon love destruction (they are known as Masters of Destruction), they usually accept the terms, and join her forces to spread destruction, increasing their own power.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yes, he might. Not that any would care to do that lol

He knows the queen, as does the 7 other incubi.

When she decides to invade a world, she invites them all to her presence to ask them to not interfere with any of their forces.

In this case, she didn't summon him, so he protected his worshipers.

The Queen has to appease the Epsilon and the Incubi if she wants her invasion to go smoothly.

She pays tribute to them to not get involved or to even actively help her conquer a world.

Since the Epsilon love destruction (they are known as Masters of Destruction), they usually accept the terms, and join her forces to spread destruction, increasing their own power.
Well I asked cause it intreasting to know if they could summon.

And another thing about the queen, It would be nice If she could speak like an English aristocrat(Like Lady D from resident evil)

I could definetly hear the queen speaking like that, It would add much to het charm.

And in Japanease lol

Also they are almost at the same height, and are both deadly aristocratic ladys.

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
So, do you plan on including some mythological creatures as an succubus?

Like, say, an satyr who "celebrates" your victory by offering you an drink that gets you aroused and horny enough to fuck her. And she mocks you on how depraved you are.

Or a sphinx that pins you down because you answered her riddle the wrong way.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
BTW the queen looks like Erza from Fairy tail, but on steroids with boob enlargment, height and gaint ass. So sad we can't romance such a cool character. I would really like to break her queen pride, and make her submit. I know the Alexios can't make her submit, but Kaliman is a whole diffrent animel.

Can a human summon the succubus queen like the incubi, and if Kaliman could summen her does she even take contracts?

I see that besides viewing humans as food, she has some personal hate for human??. Does she have some bad blood with the humans??
You just made the Queen even sexier with that comparison. Erza is my Waifu :)

Like, say, an satyr who "celebrates" your victory by offering you an drink that gets you aroused and horny enough to fuck her. And she mocks you on how depraved you are.

Those are some sexy scenarios.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

This is a good question.

I might use these scenarios for sure (like drugging the MC), but I won't go too much into monster girls, like "gargoyle succubus".

I don't want "Succubus Monster Girls" so to speak. That doesn't mean that I won't use some of these scenarios, but they will be adapted to the lore I created.

Reactions: Mr.Gamer

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
This is a good question.

I might use these scenarios for sure (like drugging the MC), but I won't go too much into monster girls, like "gargoyle succubus".

I don't want "Succubus Monster Girls" so to speak. That doesn't mean that I won't use some of these scenarios, but they will be adapted to the lore I created.
Well, as long you find a way to keep the dialogue as interesting as you did with the Cow Succubus, I doubt if anyone will complain about the design.

After all, who doesn't love being dominated by thick women?

Bluelaj

Nov 10, 2021
How does the duchess of the leaf clan compare in strength to a regular royal clan succubus, or even to regular succubus from other clans?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
How does the duchess of the leaf clan compare in strength to a regular royal clan succubus, or even to regular succubus from other clans?
When you think about power in the world of SC, I recommend using crpgs mages as a parameter.

For example:
Lesser Succubi - novice mages (can cast a few lesser spells)
Succubi - apprentice mages (can cast at least one powerful spell and have some minor spells)
Generals - adept mages (have a few powerful spells and a relatively powerful relic to help them)
Duchesses - expert mages (Have multiple powerful spells and multiple relics to power them up)
Queen/Royal Succubi/ - master mages (They know unique spells and have unique artefacts that could be considered legendary items/spells)
Incubi/Void Clan/Epsilons - demigods (They are creators/discoverers of new world-changing spells and can give blessings/power to their followers/worshipers)

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
When you think about power in the world of SC, I recommend using crpgs mages as a parameter.

For example:
Succubi - apprentice mages (can cast at least one powerful spell and have some minor spells)
Generals - adept mages (have a few powerful spells and a relatively powerful relic to help them)
Duchesses - expert mages (Have multiple powerful spells and multiple relics to power them up)
Queen/Royal Succubi/ - master mages (They know unique spells and have unique artefacts that could be considered legendary items/spells)
Incubi/Void Clan/Epsilons - demigods (They are creators/discoverers of new world-changing spells and can give blessings/power to their followers/worshipers)
So are there any plans to give them dreams on usurping the hierarchy? Because I noticed that the Black Widow mentioned about hoping for a promotion after she noticed your gear after she had her way with the MC.

I'm kind of curious if the hierarchy is clear and cut as it sounds or there's some form of bribery or infighting going on; since it's been established that most of the clans have their rivalries and it would be entertaining if there was an attempted coup or two that involves a recently dethroned duchess looking for a quick snack as an bonus fight.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

For example:
About the incubi, will we meet another one? and what is the relationship between the incubi???, and do they have names??

And Can I give u a suggestion or a incubi desgin. It would be cool to see a young Incubi that looks like a kid, but is very powerfull like Meliodas from the 7 deadly sins 1636584947095.png , and another one who is an old stong sage like Yamamoto from Bleach 1636585038748.png or Yhawach 1636585133240.png

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So are there any plans to give them dreams on usurping the hierarchy? Because I noticed that the Black Widow mentioned about hoping for a promotion after she noticed your gear after she had her way with the MC.

I'm kind of curious if the hierarchy is clear and cut as it sounds or there's some form of bribery or infighting going on; since it's been established that most of the clans have their rivalries and it would be entertaining if there was an attempted coup or two that involves a recently dethroned duchess looking for a quick snack as an bonus fight.
They are all and always backstabbing each other.

A duchess must be careful with who she raises as a general. Even if a succubus is powerful and a great addition to her forces, she could start to build alliances to take power for herself.

The queen herself rose to power by backstabbing the previous queen.

About the incubi, will we meet another one? and what is the relationship between the incubi???, and do they have names??

And Can I give u a suggestion or a incubi desgin. It would be cool to see a young Incubi that looks like a kid, but is very powerfull like Meliodas from the 7 deadly sins View attachment 1494590 , and another one who is an old stong sage like Yamamoto from Bleach View attachment 1494592 or Yhawach View attachment 1494594
Yes, more incubus will be shown. In total, there are 7 of them.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll just avoid kid-looking incubus though.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes