3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
View attachment 1500647 How does the incubi intrect with their angelic male conuterparts??
It would be pretty interesting if the Seven Heavenly Virtues are deliberately avoiding picking a fight with an incubus because the latter will probably summon an army instead of just having an honorable duel to the death. I mean, it's been established that an incubus can create his personal army/harem whenever he convinces a woman to submit to him or just covertly run a prostitution ring in a large city; so why wouldn't he keep a few favorites around? Or has some of the lesser clans at his disposal?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 1500647 How does the incubi intrect with their angelic male conuterparts??
It would be pretty interesting if the Seven Heavenly Virtues are deliberately avoiding picking a fight with an incubus because the latter will probably summon an army instead of just having an honorable duel to the death. I mean, it's been established that an incubus can create his personal army/harem whenever he convinces a woman to submit to him or just covertly run a prostitution ring in a large city; so why wouldn't he keep a few favorites around? Or has some of the lesser clans at his disposal?
Seven Heavenly Virtues and Seven Deadly Sins are even more powerful than a Seraphim or an Incubus.

But here comes the X of the question: The void clan (seven deadly sins) are sealed, the Seven Heavenly Virtues prefer to just observe and rarely interact with the material world, and the 7 incubi don't care at all, about anything that is not related with worshiping of himself.

Even if he could summon a few lesser succubi, they wouldn't make any difference since they are very weak compared to any other succubi. For the hierarchy, they are not even considered a true succubus.

Here is the Hierarchy better represented:
1636939567134.png

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Seven Heavenly Virtues and Seven Deadly Sins are even more powerful than a Seraphim or an Incubus.

But here comes the X of the question: The void clan (seven deadly sins) are sealed, the Seven Heavenly Virtues prefer to just observe and rarely interact with the material world, and the 7 incubi don't care at all, about anything that is not related with worshiping of himself.

Even if he could summon a few lesser succubi, they wouldn't make any difference since they are very weak compared to any other succubi. For the hierarchy, they are not even considered a true succubus.

View attachment 1500800
Yes the hirarchy is intreasting, hope that you flash this in the next story arc.

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019

View attachment 1500800
nice graphic I understand better for most of the characters, but an Epsilons I do not know what it is

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

fcgsk

Apr 6, 2021
The Seven Heavenly Virtues are there at the top, yes. They are more powerful than a Seraphim.

The answer will come in this new chapter. Please, wait a bit more :D

I'm sorry, but I'll leave this to the community. Developing is already a very demanding and stressful process. I need some rest after the release.
Does this mean save files from chapter 3 aren’t compatible in chapter 4?

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Zion I have a question about hell and The Seven Deadly Sins. Do the seven deadly sins represent the classic 7 sins (lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, pride)? If not, what do they represent? If so, why does only one sin (lust) seems to have any real power and presence in hell (through the succubi)? Are there even any hellish creatures (besides orcs and ogres) that represent the other sins, or not? If there are, does their power match with the succubi? If there is something else in hell besides succubi, it would be interesting if that lore would be explored in the game. Hell, imagine a power struggle between the 7 sins and its demonic creatures. Anyway, your story is your story. I'm just curious about this. Can't wait for chapter 4.

• Red Heart

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion I have a question about hell and The Seven Deadly Sins. Do the seven deadly sins represent the classic 7 sins (lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, pride)? If not, what do they represent? If so, why does only one sin (lust) seems to have any real power and presence in hell (through the succubi)? Are there even any hellish creatures (besides orcs and ogres) that represent the other sins, or not? If there are, does their power match with the succubi? If there is something else in hell besides succubi, it would be interesting if that lore would be explored in the game. Hell, imagine a power struggle between the 7 sins and its demonic creatures. Anyway, your story is your story. I'm just curious about this. Can't wait for chapter 4.
Yes, they do. And all aspects control the behavior of the succubi.
Lust - addicted to sex/feeding on life
Greedy - they hoard gold and relics for their own use only
Gluttony - they want to feed on many quality men until all dry up
Sloth - They want for nothing more than to feed on life and do nothing else. That's one of the main reasons why they seek so desperately to rise in the hierarchy. Look at the queen. She bathes and eats for the most part.
Envy - they backstab each other all the time for a better position in the hierarchy. They envy each other all the time.
Wrath - Succubi are unforgiving. They drain and love to kill their victims. Specially as a means of vengeance, like anal execution.
Pride - You can't be more arrogant than a succubus lol

-----------

I explained the Scorching Hell one time on the discord. I'll copy here:
"The Scorching Hell is divided into many layers
circular and horizontal and circular and vertical layers

Succubi have hold of hell's top and inner circles, from where Adjuca (center of hell as far as schoolers know) is located

however, many other lower layers are presented. the three layers below the succubi-controlled layers are the domain of an individual Master of Destruction (Epsilon)
Each controlling individual and unique demons to do their biding

Some succubi even escape to lower levels if they fall into disgrace with royalty or the hierarchy itself

succubi feed on males bodily fluids drained in sexual act

the masters of destruction gain power as they destroy or break things or their servants that do it in their name

what schoolers know are recorded from interactions with demons from realms that they can reach
-succubi - top layer
-Master of Destruction: Énas/Dýo/Tría - layer 1/2/3 below the succubi domain
-when they tried to contact even deeper all they got were screams, war cries, and unintelligible whispers"

Here is an sketch that I drew representing the Scorching Hell in SC universe.
1637036159584.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

View attachment 1500800
Thank you for making this chart!

Yes, they do. And all aspects control the behavior of the succubi.
Lust - addicted to sex/feeding on life
Greedy - they hoard gold and relics for their own use only
Gluttony - they want to feed on many quality men until all dry up
Sloth - They want for nothing more than to feed on life and do nothing else. That's one of the main reasons why they seek so desperately to rise in the hierarchy. Look at the queen. She bathes and eats for the most part.
Envy - they backstab each other all the time for a better position in the hierarchy. They envy each other all the time.
Wrath - Succubi are unforgiving. They drain and love to kill their victims. Specially as a means of vengeance, like anal execution.
Pride - You can't be more arrogant than a succubus lol

-----------

I explained the Scorching Hell one time on the discord. I'll copy here:
"The Scorching Hell is divided into many layers
circular and horizontal and circular and vertical layers

Succubi have hold of hell's top and inner circles, from where Adjuca (center of hell as far as schoolers know) is located

however, many other lower layers are presented. the three layers below the succubi-controlled layers are the domain of an individual Master of Destruction (Epsilon)
Each controlling individual and unique demons to do their biding

Some succubi even escape to lower levels if they fall into disgrace with royalty or the hierarchy itself

succubi feed on males bodily fluids drained in sexual act

the masters of destruction gain power as they destroy or break things or their servants that do it in their name

what schoolers know are recorded from interactions with demons from realms that they can reach
-succubi - top layer
-Master of Destruction: Énas/Dýo/Tría - layer 1/2/3 below the succubi domain
-when they tried to contact even deeper all they got were screams, war cries, and unintelligible whispers"

Here is an sketch that I drew representing the Scorching Hell in SC universe.
View attachment 1502436
This is very interesting lore... I am very curious to see where you go with this. I am guessing your portrayal of hell took some inspiration from Dante's Inferno?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you drawn any Hellish artwork yet? If so can you post some to the thread... For science?

• Red Heart

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thank you for making this chart!

This is very interesting lore... I am very curious to see where you go with this. I am guessing your portrayal of hell took some inspiration from Dante's Inferno?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you drawn any Hellish artwork yet? If so can you post some to the thread... For science?
I didn't even know that Dante's inferno was like this lol

I took inspiration from D&D, which is also similar to this one you posted hahahaha

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I didn't even know that Dante's inferno was like this lol

I took inspiration from D&D, which is also similar to this one you posted hahahaha
Dante's Inferno had molded plenty of western society's vision of hell, even though it's a poem and not a religious text.

So, how many layers does the Scorching Hell has?

And I shudder to think what exists in the lower ones.

• Red Heart

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Dante's Inferno had molded plenty of western society's vision of hell, even though it's a poem and not a religious text.

So, how many layers does the Scorching Hell has?

And I shudder to think what exists in the lower ones.
No one knows for certain how many layers there are.
The scholars stopped at 3 bellow the surface, the realm of the Epsilon Tría.
As far as the scholars know, there are 4:
Surface - Succubi, Ogres, Orcs, corrupted beings experiments of the Elemental Clan
Level 1 - Epsilon Énas, a Master of Destruction
Level 2 - Epsilon Dýo, second Master of Destruction, keeper of the first lower gate.
Level 3 - Epsilon Tría, third Master of Destruction and keeper of the second lower gate.

No demon wants to unleash what's below those levels, but it is speculated to be at least 5 more.
No scholar ever contacted anything bellow Level 3. They only heard screams, war cries, and unintelligible whispers, which they shut the communication device immediately. It was a harrowing experience for these summoners.

Reactions: ZAIK0

kojivsleo

Feb 22, 2021
So do succubi straight up kill women they dont transform into more succubi?
I mean they only feed on 1/2 of a species, what do they do with the other half?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So do succubi straight up kill women they dont transform into more succubi?
I mean they only feed on 1/2 of a species, what do they do with the other half?
Depends.

Are we talking in a war scenario? Yes, they kill them all.

Are we talking after they conquer a world? They keep them as slaves to reproduce for more men so they can feed upon them.
Once a women can no longer give birth, she is discarded.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes