3.50 star(s) 102 Votes
Aug 4, 2023
Long time no see guys.
yea and those testers :Kappa: :HideThePain:

(only took me about 2 days playtesting chapter 5 and beat it)
zion have been lying us again. I dont feel any surprise expect smiling tho hmm ( Guess I used to zion scam now.

WOW lots of updates. For me Chronicle art is the lowest grade in sc series look cartoon look cheap.But let see the quality, details and quantity of sex scenes and does the sex scenes have multiple views.

Reactions: Mister vudu

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Long time no see guys.

zion have been lying us again. I dont feel any surprise expect smiling tho hmm ( Guess I used to zion scam now.

WOW lots of updates. For me Chronicle art is the lowest grade in sc series look cartoon look cheap.But let see the quality, details and quantity of sex scenes and does the sex scenes have multiple views.
1716017917807.png
4 succus x2 on Chronicles. Big F:ing LOL
liek why in earth didn´t make Tribal first. Warlock saga
and Chronicles last

something is fishy here. :D

Last edited:

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Art is cheap
Game is not even tested
The succubus pedia has white succubus entry and other 22 unknown entires, which means that it hasn't been done anything, not even some line of text to present the succubus. At least remove the button, no?
To reach the succubus you have to fight 3 small plants that's the same enemy of normal games.
This game could be made by a teenager in one/two weeks.
Also after almost 5 years of fighting plant succubus we would like to see something different at least from secondary games.
Fight is not even hard, just spam some health and wait for green bar to recharge to dish out big cannon.

1/10 for me.

I have slow upload but I am re-uploading the game on mega for you to not enjoy

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Art is cheap
Game is not even tested
The succubus pedia has white succubus entry and other 22 unknown entires, which means that it hasn't been done anything, not even some line of text to present the succubus. At least remove the button, no?
To reach the succubus you have to fight 3 small plants that's the same enemy of normal games.
Also after almost 5 years of fighting plant succubus we would like to see something different at least from secondary games.
Fight is not even hard, just spam some health and wait for green bar to recharge to dish out big cannon.

1/10 for me.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Art is cheap
Game is not even tested

1/10 for me.

Tested already about 20-35 minutes Mission 1.
I don´t know. What a fug those testers are doing over 5 days (not even noticed Succubuspedia is broken)

Nano Cannon ability just lol.
Succubuspedia so broken. No delete button for it etc.
No shop. Can´t speak to anyone at the base.
so called Gigachad base

Yea i would give the same about 2/10.

alien300 BaamAlex Yusha has fallen

Last edited:

Zuburban

Nov 9, 2017
You want him to remove menu entry when he couldn't be bothered to delete "main game" images? 1.7gb RPGM game with 6 maps and handful of pictures, what a "quality" production. And not only is the art weak - scenes themselves are very uninspired, standalone succubus without temptation before and after the fight? Really? Couldn't even get one nut out of it, nuff said.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kybo

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
I hope this thread doesn't rest, it's quite entertaining to come back to from time to time and watch the entertainment. Zion forgets about this thread for months, ranks in thousand and thousands of dollars each month... I am sure he is heartbroken about the status of this thread. It's funny because he would never have found out about it being abandoned if i didnt tell him about it lol.
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13775072
he read my treads about 4:00 in the morning and posted on discord 5 around clock

i tested chronicles. Now i got banned. lol [salute] for about 2-3 years on that discord channel.
(no more updates for me on that channel)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1_heart_

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Long time no see guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
next in few weeks only bj.
1716216817636.png

Last edited:

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
the art is good, but the problem is having to face all the time the same monster plants in a territory of succubi it would be necessary to add other enemies this applies as much to SC as chronicles

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes