3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

kim45

Mar 12, 2023
I can think of a few.

Monster Girl Quest - Has deep lore and a great pro-monster girl story. The vore scenes have scary looking monsters which border on the uncanny valley.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

Domina - Is an RPGM game where you fight evil goddesses for the fate of the world. The lore and the questlines can get VERY dark.
https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v9-9-dekarous.35295/

Lust Grimm - A succubus isekai that takes place in a lighthearted world where the succubi love to feed upon humans to the death.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-grimm-v1-17-62studio.24380/
nice info, btw monster girl quest i have played before.
lust grimm i will try sometime

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
yes it's a succubus bee, I imagine there will be an allusion to honey
Oh I am sure of that. I will bet she's going to fly into MC, wrap her legs around his head, and try to drown him in hunny as he tries to fight her off of him. :love:

nice info, btw monster girl quest i have played before.
lust grimm i will try sometime
My pleasure. These are some of my most beloved games on this site. If you liked Monster Girl Quest than you like like Lust Grimm/ Lust Friend too.

Reactions: ZAIK0

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Last edited:

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Guys killin the witch n stadin agaisnt the duchess are the canon choices right?I mean,they probably are but just makin sure,yknow?Also do i need to lose to a succubus to get gallery orrr i just gotta defeat em?

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Guys killin the witch n stadin agaisnt the duchess are the canon choices right?I mean,they probably are but just makin sure,yknow?Also do i need to lose to a succubus to get gallery orrr i just gotta defeat em?
There's no 'canon' choice; next game will have paths according to your choices.

Defeating them is enough to make them appear in the gallery, but it only covers the first 2 chapters. The full and revamped version is coming next update.

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
I've got to say, this game is amazing! The story really pulls you in, and I can't wait to find out how the story will continue. Though, it'll probably be a while before we get to see that. I totally recommend this game, especially for the final fight with that awesome music. I'd love to see an ending where you side with the duchess and become a sort of king for the succubus.

The only downside is the lack of H scenes for the latest enemies, probably because they ran out of time. Hopefully, they'll add more in the future. But other than that, it's a great game!

Until the next 5 years!

Pd. Meanwhile you can read the holy bible.

3529eef7742ad7af6ec85f149f9d9158452bf1d9v2_00.jpg

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've got to say, this game is amazing! The story really pulls you in, and I can't wait to find out how the story will continue. Though, it'll probably be a while before we get to see that. I totally recommend this game, especially for the final fight with that awesome music. I'd love to see an ending where you side with the duchess and become a sort of king for the succubus.

The only downside is the lack of H scenes for the latest enemies, probably because they ran out of time. Hopefully, they'll add more in the future. But other than that, it's a great game!

Until the next 5 years!

Pd. Meanwhile you can read the holy bible.

View attachment 3727526
The Holy Bible? For a game like this The Book of Enoch would be more fitting.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes