3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Last edited:

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Guys killin the witch n stadin agaisnt the duchess are the canon choices right?I mean,they probably are but just makin sure,yknow?Also do i need to lose to a succubus to get gallery orrr i just gotta defeat em?

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Guys killin the witch n stadin agaisnt the duchess are the canon choices right?I mean,they probably are but just makin sure,yknow?Also do i need to lose to a succubus to get gallery orrr i just gotta defeat em?
There's no 'canon' choice; next game will have paths according to your choices.

Defeating them is enough to make them appear in the gallery, but it only covers the first 2 chapters. The full and revamped version is coming next update.

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
I've got to say, this game is amazing! The story really pulls you in, and I can't wait to find out how the story will continue. Though, it'll probably be a while before we get to see that. I totally recommend this game, especially for the final fight with that awesome music. I'd love to see an ending where you side with the duchess and become a sort of king for the succubus.

The only downside is the lack of H scenes for the latest enemies, probably because they ran out of time. Hopefully, they'll add more in the future. But other than that, it's a great game!

Until the next 5 years!

Pd. Meanwhile you can read the holy bible.

3529eef7742ad7af6ec85f149f9d9158452bf1d9v2_00.jpg

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I've got to say, this game is amazing! The story really pulls you in, and I can't wait to find out how the story will continue. Though, it'll probably be a while before we get to see that. I totally recommend this game, especially for the final fight with that awesome music. I'd love to see an ending where you side with the duchess and become a sort of king for the succubus.

The only downside is the lack of H scenes for the latest enemies, probably because they ran out of time. Hopefully, they'll add more in the future. But other than that, it's a great game!

Until the next 5 years!

View attachment 3727526
The Holy Bible? For a game like this The Book of Enoch would be more fitting.

Jack_Spicer

Feb 14, 2022

Until the next 5 years!

View attachment 3727526
Nah i'm good bro, I prefer this instead.
nah im good bruv.jpg

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020

Until the next 5 years!

View attachment 3727526
Holy Bible? Can I learn holy spells from that book?

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes