3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So, you can't cooperate with succubus girls in this game? Either you kill them, or they kill you via sex? That's pretty sucks. Why can't player cooperate with them somehow without dying.

Is there any other succubus games, where male protag not die while encountering them in sex?
Nope, no cooperation. They are the enemy to defeat. Between their pride and arrogance, and the fact they need to feed on men to survive and grow stronger, they can't compromise.

You can play Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga. It's a side game to this one. You're a warlock that can form contracts with demons, including succubi. But pay attention to your choices; succubi will kill you if given the chance.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So, you can't cooperate with succubus girls in this game? Either you kill them, or they kill you via sex? That's pretty sucks. Why can't player cooperate with them somehow without dying.

Is there any other succubus games, where male protag not die while encountering them in sex?
If coexistence is what you are looking for Monster Girl Quest and Lust Grimm would be more up your alley?

Monster Girl Quest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

Lust Friend:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-friend-v1-09-62studio.56340/

Reactions: Invisible Demon

cratos100

Jun 28, 2020
If coexistence is what you are looking for Monster Girl Quest and Lust Grimm would be more up your alley?

Monster Girl Quest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-1-3-final-torotoro-resistance.609/

Lust Friend:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-friend-v1-09-62studio.56340/
Well, MQE is what i tried before. Lust friend looks okay. Any other games, where you can co-exist and cooperate with succubus and maybe other female monsters?

Try a game called Last Sovereign. That has what you are looking for.
Any other games, where you can co-exist and cooperate with succubus and maybe other female monsters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 1, 2018
Well, MQE is what i tried before. Lust friend looks okay. Any other games, where you can co-exist and cooperate with succubus and maybe other female monsters?

Any other games, where you can co-exist and cooperate with succubus and maybe other female monsters?
Monster Girl Encyclopedia RPG fits your description... but right now it's only a short demo.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, Zion hopes he'll be done with his part of the Tribe update by the end of September, so if there's no delays we should have it by the final quarter of 2024

Magiren654

Sep 6, 2021
Well, Zion hopes he'll be done with his part of the Tribe update by the end of September, so if there's no delays we should have it by the final quarter of 2024
Were you saying this to what I said about the second succubus covenant Chronicles mission or something else? If it was in response to what I said then I have to ask are you not in Zion's discord because well as far I so know he literally said that the second succubus covenant chronicles mission was here way earlier I think today?

Though if you weren't responding to what said about the second succubus covenant chronicles mission then just ignore me.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Are you sure we are talking about the same game? The link I posted as to Monster Girl QUEST. As for other suggestions, off the top of my head you might like 62Studio's other games.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Were you saying this to what I said about the second succubus covenant Chronicles mission or something else? If it was in response to what I said then I have to ask are you not in Zion's discord because well as far I so know he literally said that the second succubus covenant chronicles mission was here way earlier I think today?

Though if you weren't responding to what said about the second succubus covenant chronicles mission then just ignore me.
No, I wasn't answering you; I'm talking about the Tribe update, the second part of chapter 5.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
I know this isn't the thread to ask this but I'm curious did Zion ever actually fix the typos in Eden Crest or not at all?
Nope.
That meant "burnout" and lot waiting in main SC
Just ended too soon (imo)

Tribal Update its different than Chronicles

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...ursed-forest-ch-5-olympus.34155/post-13775072

Reactions: rKnight

Magiren654

Sep 6, 2021
Nope.
That meant "burnout" and lot waiting in main SC
Just ended too soon (imo)
Actually I got answer from Zion in the discord saying a typo fix version of Eden crest was done but he didn't release it on patreon do to being with the main series and chronicles.

So it's only on steam for now but not sure if you knew that already. So if you did I apologize for telling you something you were trying to tell me.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Actually I got answer from Zion in the discord saying a typo fix version of Eden crest was done but he didn't release it on patreon do to being with the main series and chronicles.

So it's only on steam for now but not sure if you knew that already. So if you did I apologize for telling you something you were trying to tell me.
well.... got banned on that discord so.
1723655717884.png

alien300

Aug 17, 2020

Yes in fact there are to many games with fake cosplay succubus acting like 16 year old schoolgirls. Some people seem to forget that a succubus is a demon this is one of the very few games that depicts them as such.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes