Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
ahhhh ok that explains why i was so confusedd. thanks again!
Just to make a correction, as I was very tired yesterday, lol.
The demo will be available to everyone at the same time. Then, after that, I will release the game by chapters on my patreon for Tier $5 or more.

Hopefully in July I can release the demo for everyone to have an idea what I'm aiming for. ;)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Will there be any futa/transformation stuff?
Hello friend!

Here is a list from my previous posts of fetishes that shall and shall not be included in the series:

Included:
Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.

Not Included:
Vore, futanari, gore, age regression, lolis or shotas, scat and watersports.

Reactions: genthrow

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'm still strongly considering supporting this game. I remember that you had said if you get 30 patreons that you would consider adding animations to the sex scenes, is this still the case? It's the only thing that holds me back from becoming a patreon.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm still strongly considering supporting this game. I remember that you had said if you get 30 patreons that you would consider adding animations to the sex scenes, is this still the case? It's the only thing that holds me back from becoming a patreon.
Hi, friend. Unfortunately this will not be the case. 30 patreons raised the number of succubus to 30 + 10 additional temptation events, to a total of 40 - 45 hentai scenes per game (this is also the limit I will go for any game to release in a reasonable amount of time).

I was discussing with the artist and he said to me that adding animation to one single succubus for the base pose alone would take around 30 days to make something of quality. Add the fact that we have many variations for each scene such as facial expression, mummification of the protagonist, breast expansion and 30 succubus and 10 temptation per game, this is simply an unrealistic expectation. We will not be able to deliver.

We are only two people working on this series. It would take us more than 40 months to complete a single game. No patreon/supporter is willing to wait 40 months to a single game, or six+ months to a single chapter.

By adding animations, we are dooming ourselves to failure.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

Since White Demon was the first character Kain did for the game, her looks were a bit off in comparison with the new girls, after I matured more the idea on how they would look like and the lore itself. So, here it is a new update for her. Also, her hentai scene should come soon. Stay tuned!

Her HD version is on patreon with twice the size! :)

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Hi, friend. Unfortunately this will not be the case. 30 patreons raised the number of succubus to 30 + 10 additional temptation events, to a total of 40 - 45 hentai scenes per game (this is also the limit I will go for any game to release in a reasonable amount of time).

I was discussing with the artist and he said to me that adding animation to one single succubus for the base pose alone would take around 30 days to make something of quality. Add the fact that we have many variations for each scene such as facial expression, mummification of the protagonist, breast expansion and 30 succubus and 10 temptation per game, this is simply an unrealistic expectation. We will not be able to deliver.

We are only two people working on this series. It would take us more than 40 months to complete a single game. No patreon/supporter is willing to wait 40 months to a single game, or six+ months to a single chapter.

By adding animations, we are dooming ourselves to failure.
Thanks for letting me know and, hey no problem. I won't be subbing to this game, but I wish you the best of luck and hope this game does well.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
Excited for this one to come out! I'm loving what I have seen and read so far, so really pumped to see the end result. I will most likely support on Patreon once I see the first release :)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Excited for this one to come out! I'm loving what I have seen and read so far, so really pumped to see the end result. I will most likely support on Patreon once I see the first release :)
Thank you friend! I hope you like it what you'll see and join our growing community! I wish to make this series a paradise for those who love succubus and energy drain.

vincanity

Mar 16, 2018
Thank you friend! I hope you like it what you'll see and join our growing community! I wish to make this series a paradise for those who love succubus and energy drain.
Absolutely!! I am a big fan, and I love that there will be foot worship and foot content too... You don't get to see a whole lot of foot content with succubus other than footjobs, so it will be refreshing to see what you come up with there.

To be honest, I might even try to join pre-release (I like what I've seen so far, so I'd love to support as soon as I can :) )

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Absolutely!! I am a big fan, and I love that there will be foot worship and foot content too... You don't get to see a whole lot of foot content with succubus other than footjobs, so it will be refreshing to see what you come up with there.

To be honest, I might even try to join pre-release (I like what I've seen so far, so I'd love to support as soon as I can :) )
Thank you!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
where are you planning to release the game, for those who arent able to cant become a patreon
Thank you, friend! This is a difficult question to answer. If I had to guess, the complete game, with all succubus and temptation events, would be released around January of 2020. But that's just a random guess.

That's why I decided to release by chapters every few months, to avoid making patreons/supporters waiting too much to get their hand on some succubus.

Reactions: fanboi

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
where are you planning to release the game, for those who arent able to cant become a patreon
I just re-read your question, you ask where, not when. Sorry, I'm very tired lol

Right now the only place I know for certain that I'll release is the English DLsite. I will announce more places as I get closer to release. Thank you for your interest in the game!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes