Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 24, 2018
A suggestion: maybe put a couple of 'effects' in scenes like this to show that the draining is taking place.
I mean it's a demon working her devilish magic to kill some poor fool. A bit of magical glow wouldn't be out of place.
You've already got it with the eyes, I just think it's a bit too subtle for what's going on.

Oh and a couple of pov shots would really spice things up.

Overall it's good quality, nice going so far.

Reactions: danken

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
A suggestion: maybe put a couple of 'effects' in scenes like this to show that the draining is taking place.
I mean it's a demon working her devilish magic to kill some poor fool. A bit of magical glow wouldn't be out of place.
You've already got it with the eyes, I just think it's a bit too subtle for what's going on.

Hello, friend! I created a huge lore for this game, only soul drain will make a succubus glow. Take a look at the types of energy drain:

Types of Drain:
Main Drains:
-Energy drain - body fluids are converted in sperm by succubus dark magic and sucked by one of the succubus hole (mouth, anus, vagina or tail), leaving the victim in a mummified state.
-Who has it?: Every single succubus. This is the most basic of drains.

-Soul Drain - Succubus dark magic can suck your soul, making them reach their limit of power sooner than other succubus. If only this drain is used, the body of the victim will be left mostly unchanged, except by the darker grey-ish coloration. But this drain is generally used with the normal energy drain, so it's hard to distinguish when it's used. Except during the act itself when the succubus body glows while devouring your soul.
-Who has it?: Those born or blessed by the center of hell, Adjuca. Generally only the Royal Clan possess this drain.

-Matter Drain - It makes your entire body convert into energy and your entire being will be sucked by the succubus, leaving no trace behind. -Who has it?: The rare and mysterious succubus of the Void Clan are the only ones who possess this drain.

Minor Drains: (Drain that are specific for a clan or individuals):

Blood Drain - sucks your entirety of your blood (leaving you pale and dry at the same time)
-Who has it?: Crimson Blood Clan

Mana drain - Sucks your magic leaving you without any of your 5 senses, you will lose them one by one as she drains you. -Who has it?: Elemental Clan

Heat Drain - Sucks the warmth from your body
-Who has it?: Azure Hellish Clan

-nourishment drain: The Leaf clan can extract all water from your body that can be used as nourishment for them, making them the quickest succubus to develop physically.
-Who has it?: Leaf Clan

Reactions: NeroZee

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

Also, there will be movement in the scene and effects are in the game itself.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Also, there will be movement in the scene and effects are in the game itself.
View attachment 331935
Wait, did you say movement effects? A game I bought called Monster Girl Fusion a couple years ago that also used movement for the CG's, it ended up being my favorite RPGM hentai game. If you plan on using movement for all of the sex scenes, then I'll gladly support this game. I'll have to wait for a game demo first tho.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Wait, did you say movement effects? A game I bought called Monster Girl Fusion also used movement for the CG's, it ended up being my favorite RPGM hentai game. If you plan on using movement for all of the sex scenes, then I'll gladly support this game. I'll have to wait for a game demo first tho.
link pls

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Wait, did you say movement effects? A game I bought called Monster Girl Fusion also used movement for the CG's, it ended up being my favorite RPGM hentai game. If you plan on using movement for all of the sex scenes, then I'll gladly support this game.
Wait, did you say movement effects? A game I bought called Monster Girl Fusion also used movement for the CG's, it ended up being my favorite RPGM hentai game. If you plan on using movement for all of the sex scenes, then I'll gladly support this game. I'll have to wait for a demo first tho.
No, Canade. When I say movement, I mean like the image above (with the text), not actual movement. And the effects are in-game sounds and graphics/images.

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
¡Hi!,... ummm..., you know..., this "
Matter Drain" that you describe and the way you describe it... It is a kind of Vore..., i just want to say it, im professional in that

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
¡Hi!,... ummm..., you know..., this "
Matter Drain" that you describe and the way you describe it... It is a kind of Vore..., i just want to say it, im professional in that
Perhaps... Is very close indeed. But I don't know if I should put in as included fetishes since they are:
-VERY Rare
-Will appear only in future, very far away games. (I really wish to create a series and not just a single game. Hopefully this will be the first of many)
-Vore fans, as I understand, prefer to be "eaten" alive and digested inside the girl. In this case, your body becomes energy before it's absorbed by the succubus.

I wish to be transparent with people. I will not promise to include something to deceive you. Although it might be considered Vore, as I said, is very rare and a lot into the future of this series.

DuoSao

Jan 16, 2018
I have been alawys waiting for the game.Now I am wondering whether i can choose my fetish,and when succubus use this type of skill,the damage to me will increase.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I have been alawys waiting for the game.Now I am wondering whether i can choose my fetish,and when succubus use this type of skill,the damage to me will increase.
Hi friend! No, not in this way. Every succubus has a favorite position (Except the bosses that will have 2). Energy drain is the greatest power of a succubus. It takes away a HUGE amount of your life, while restoring hers. Even if you are Lv99 and you face a succubus level 1, you can still quickly lose to her if she uses energy drain on you, since energy drain bypass your armor.

Reactions: DuoSao

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
I was wondering..., what happen if a woman is turned into a succubus while she is pregnant?, and what happen if a woman with a son is turned into a succubus?, will she suck the life of her son?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I was wondering..., what happen if a woman is turned into a succubus while she is pregnant?, and what happen if a woman with a son is turned into a succubus?, will she suck the life of her son?
Q:what happen if a woman is turned into a succubus while she is pregnant?
A: The baby is aborted and discarded with all her old mortal organs that were not used to form the new, and only, organ a succubus has (without mentioning the brain) that process sperm and turn into energy for them to sustain themselves.

Q:what happen if a woman with a son is turned into a succubus?, will she suck the life of her son?
A: Most likely, yes. Not only the son but all males around her if she's left alone. Succubus are driven by endless and uncontrollable lust for life. However most mortal women transformed into succubus will start to serve the Incubus who transformed her, leaving the place of origin almost immediately after the succubization.

A bit of lore here:

Older woman generally don't survive the succubization. The rare cases of those who survive are rejuvenated into a younger age.

Reactions: NeroZee and DuoSao

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
A: The baby is aborted and discarded with all her old mortal organs that were not used to form the new, and only, organ a succubus has (without mentioning the brain) that process sperm and turn into energy for them to sustain themselves.

Q:what happen if a woman with a son is turned into a succubus?, will she suck the life of her son?
A: Most likely, yes. Not only the son but all males around her if she's left alone. Succubus are driven by endless and uncontrollable lust for life. However most mortal women transformed into succubus will start to serve the Incubus who transformed her, leaving the place of origin almost immediately after the succubization.

A bit of lore here:
View attachment 333762

Older woman generally don't survive the succubization. The rare cases of those who survive are rejuvenated into a younger age.
Ohhh... ok,... So are we gonna see any scene like that in the game?

Reactions: anon9595

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017

A bit of lore here:
View attachment 333762

Ohhh... ok,... So are we gonna see any scene like that in the game?

Reactions: anon9595
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes