Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
For the record, I don't think that would be fun or interesting game play. I was thinking like a pragmatist. I think we will have some more succubus prisoner events in the game but nothing that should take away from getting sexed to death if you choose.

Zilyana_55

Feb 16, 2018
"I wouldn't trust succubi to watch my back in this game's setting. Unless we meet an actual friendly succubus, I think it is best to dispatch them before they tempt us to death " Yes well... I still think we could recruit them.... I mean the leaf demon entrance guard would be a powerful ally

Zilyana_55

Feb 16, 2018
as for the not trusting them, we could keep an eye on the demon we recruit. I mean when we kill them, its wasted potential lol. but then again it depends on the creator of this game

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm still strongly considering supporting this game. I remember that you had said if you get 30 patreons that you would consider adding animations to the sex scenes, is this still the case? It's the only thing that holds me back from becoming a patreon.
Read to support me? I added animations in the latest version of the game. ;)

darkwhite1602

Mar 1, 2019
You just admitted that you lied about chapter 1 being as long as the demo. While nobody made a promise that chapter 1 would be double the size of the demo.
No, my friend. Here's what I said:

chapter 1 has as much content as a demo is all I'm saying
I've voiced my disappointment about how much new content has been added between the demo and the release of chapter one. You said:

The demo had 3 different succubi with 3 sex scenes in total, chapter 1 has 4 different succubi with 5 sex scenes in total.
It's true, you never did say that the game would be double the size of the demo. Then again, when someone releases a game you wouldn't expect the demo to be more than half the game's content, would you?

Now this isn't a personal attack on the game, it's great! But incredibly short and I wanted to voice this in this thread for your possible new patrons who would support you just to get this game, and tell them to manage their expectations when it comes to the length of chapter 1.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It's true, you never did say that the game would be double the size of the demo. Then again, when someone releases a game you wouldn't expect the demo to be more than half the game's content, would you?
The full game hasn't been released yet, just chapter 1, the full game will have 5 chapters in total. So by the time all 5 chapters come out the game will be at least 5 times as long as the demo(probably much more) and will have somewhere between 35-40 succubi which is about 12 times more than what was in the demo.

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
Great job on the animations! They were a very pleasant surprise. Sadly, I had to start a new game because the new game was not compatible with the old saves. I hope this will not be an ongoing issue. As of now it only takes you an hour to finish chapter 1.

I also noticed that the "generic succubus" enemies were swapped for demonic flowers. I understand why you did that, Zion, but they are really not an interesting enemy. I would rather repeat fight the leafhair succubus or someone else. Perhaps you can simply change the color of the hair of the generic succubus to distinguish her from the story succubus we fought earlier? At least the succubi are good to look at, but the flowers are just an annoyance.

Besides that, I'm happy with the state of the game so far. My only request is that you add paizuri to the game. We have all of these glorious breasts in the game, but we barely get to grope one pair of them. Add some tit fucking and I'll be a happy camper

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Great job on the animations! They were a very pleasant surprise. Sadly, I had to start a new game because the new game was not compatible with the old saves. I hope this will not be an ongoing issue. As of now it only takes you an hour to finish chapter 1.

I also noticed that the "generic succubus" enemies were swapped for demonic flowers. I understand why you did that, Zion, but they are really not an interesting enemy. I would rather repeat fight the leafhair succubus or someone else. Perhaps you can simply change the color of the hair of the generic succubus to distinguish her from the story succubus we fought earlier? At least the succubi are good to look at, but the flowers are just an annoyance.

Besides that, I'm happy with the state of the game so far. My only request is that you add paizuri to the game. We have all of these glorious breasts in the game, but we barely get to grope one pair of them. Add some tit fucking and I'll be a happy camper
-The new common enemies were added because it was complicated to keep so many enemies and events with animations on the same map.
-Lore wise, succubus use servants for their invasions. The Leaf Clan use demonic plants, the Crimson Blood Clan uses corpses and animated skeletons, for example.
-By adding these enemies I can give proper name to the succubus and make their encounters more unique.
-Paizuri/Boobjob will be added in the next update.
-We shall have a recollection room where you can enjoy your favorite succubus at any time.

I'm glad you liked the newest version!

Last edited:

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
In chapter 1, I have gather 5 out of 6 succubuspedia, but I still remain 4th one which I cant find anyplace. Can someone guide me?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
In chapter 1, I have gather 5 out of 6 succubuspedia, but I still remain 4th one which I cant find anyplace. Can someone guide me?
Have you fought Drita?
In the map where you fight Daisy there is a path going west, go there. You will find two lesser succubus (white demons).
For some reason, even after you defeat her, her scene does not update on the succubuspedia,I have fixed that in the newest version that I shall release soon on patreon.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
say where do we download the new version? and I am guessing all the chapters be ready in next feb 2020?
Hi!
No, I'm working on chapter 2 now and it's too soon to say when a release date for it.
Each update/chapter for this game is huge. We have plans for 40 succubus/scenes and multiple poses for them.
It's impossible for me to even guess the release date of the final version of the game.
What I can say is that me and the artist are working hard to bring you everything as soon as possible.

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
The place is at where I met Drita outside the house on the north east side where there is an entrance. I went in and there is no any entrance.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes