Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Would there be some player transformation content? For example succubus influence making the player a /cuteboy/...
Hi, Qwarter! No, the protagonist is a adult male and will remain so in the hentai scenes and game. This game will not include lolis nor shotas.

hunter2k4

Mar 19, 2018
I like the concept! But the lacking of loli is quite.....

Anyway, in this game, can we have a option to remove the clothes or something like make Succubus drain our level?
And last thing, if the companion is a girl, what would a succubus do to her? :D
Good luck to your project!

Last edited:

dudadada

Mar 2, 2019
I love your concept! that concept perfectly match my taste.. soul sucking by vicious succubus? OH MY...
Is there any trial game? if there not, when can we play it?

dudadada

Mar 2, 2019
I have a question. How do these succubus breed? If they are life sucker, pregnant in their body can be difficult..(my imagination) How about reproducing by laying Fertilized egg to human like the movie allien?

CrapLord

Oct 29, 2017
-My plan is to start in the past and go to the present and finally future. Imagine that we are in the Peloponnese war and suddenly a succubus invasion happened, ok? We are still in the "primitive" past. Once we arrive in the present, expect succubus with latex, boots, high heels, glasses, etc!
So when you say future, do you mean succubus + advanced technology? Does this mean we're gonna get SciFi succubus's?

qhrrywk

Dec 6, 2018
nice to meet you~~~
I am very interested by your game and i'm wonder, this game have foot fetish and pantyhose fetish content?

Reactions: wargame 44

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
nice to meet you~~~
I am very interested by your game and i'm wonder, this game have foot fetish and pantyhose fetish content?
I think from what i heard from Zion it should have both, but it's best i let him answer all the questions when he comes online.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I like the concept! But the lacking of loli is quite.....

Anyway, in this game, can we have a option to remove the clothes or something like make Succubus drain our level?
And last thing, if the companion is a girl, what would a succubus do to her? :D
Good luck to your project!
Hey Hunter! Let's go by parts:

-Sorry, no lolis, as I want to release the game in the West as well. They are... troublesome.

-You mean YOUR clothes or Succubus'? In the case of yours, no. Is very expensive to make variations to a completely mummified body, and I prefer to spend money on the girl with more scenes, temptation etc. If you are talking about a succubus, it will vary depending on the succubus. Some will remove her clothes, some will keep it, some don't have it.

-I answered this a few posts before, no level drain. I want to make this a more serious and realistic story, so she commenting about level is like breaking the 4th wall and speaking with you (the player) directly. I don't want that.

-You won't have any companions, as I want you to fear and face the succubus alone. You will have love interests but that's part of the story.

Thank you!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I love your concept! that concept perfectly match my taste.. soul sucking by vicious succubus? OH MY...
Is there any trial game? if there not, when can we play it?
I'll do EVERYTHING in my power to release a demo in July or close to it. So please, stay tuned!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I have a question. How do these succubus breed? If they are life sucker, pregnant in their body can be difficult..(my imagination) How about reproducing by laying Fertilized egg to human like the movie allien?
Duda, I created a vast lore about succubus. They don't breed. They are created in hell by hell itself. The succubus, depending on the location, will be from a different clan.
Here are the layers of hell and were each succubus is created.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So when you say future, do you mean succubus + advanced technology? Does this mean we're gonna get SciFi succubus's?
YES! Let's go to the future too? ;)

It's still far away, but I'm even planing space travel where you can visit other worlds.

This world you're in is just one of many in the conflict between angels and demons.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Is there any fetishes included in this game? like foot fetish or something like that? :3
Hey Ercnard! I just answered that! XD

Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.

What I'll NOT include is vore, futanari, gore and age regression, for example.

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
Hey Ercnard! I just answered that! XD

Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.

What I'll NOT include is vore, futanari, gore and age regression, for example.
Daim your so perfect man you include all I like and delete all fetish I dont Like but with the foot fetish can you add some odor foot fetish this is so rare to see that in game please thanks a lot

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Daim your so perfect man you include all I like and delete all fetish I dont Like but with the foot fetish can you add some odor foot fetish this is so rare to see that in game please thanks a lot
Thank you! I'll talk a lot about smell, and the smell of a succubus is arousing for man, no matter where it comes from: armpits, ass, vagina, foot. The whole body of a succubus is a weapon against men.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes