Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hornet18

Aug 20, 2017
Seems really promising, and I don't say this often about RPG Maker games. Loving the depth of your lore and the seriousness of it all. Also, the inclusion of all kinds of fetishes is a great call, that's part of what made games like MGQ so good.

I'll be definitely following the development of this game, and maybe even help you on patreon when I can. ;)

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
nice thinks man continue like that and I promise to become a patreon tier 2 at least
Oh! and I made changes in the tiers, I'll update later once I have the demo.

Long story short:
-By becoming a Tier 2 you'll have access to the full game!
-I will release the game by chapters for you guys not to wait too much. And I will be able to expand upon the game even more.

Reactions: wargame 44

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Seems really promising, and I don't say this often about RPG Maker games. Loving the depth of your lore and the seriousness of it all. Also, the inclusion of all kinds of fetishes is a great call, that's part of what made games like MGQ so good.

I'll be definitely following the development of this game, and maybe even help you on patreon when I can. ;)
Thank you! Please, read my post above. By becoming a Tier 2 you will have access to the full game. And I will release per chapters, so you don't have to wait too much to enjoy some lust driven, energy sucking succubus.

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
¡hey, good to se how the game is going X3!,

Anyway, just want to ask something, all the succubus in the game will be cruel and ruthless ?, or will have different personalities?,

I do not know, I mean, there are some who prefer to please their victims before consuming them?, Some who prefer to play some type of sexual game before ending their prey ?, something like what happens in succubus prison, all succubus consume their prey, but each one does it in more cruel or gentle, direct or complacent ways ...

personally I would like a succubus that consumes my energy or even my soul after her priority is to satisfy me, treat me with love and always give me a warm and sweet smile hehehe XD, ... hey, sweet or not she is going "eat" me without mercy, so go into the standards that succubus never let go of their prey, right?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow this sounds great. I need a game to fill the femdom void, while tower of trample is nice, it has almost zero actual sex.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
¡hey, good to se how the game is going X3!,

Anyway, just want to ask something, all the succubus in the game will be cruel and ruthless ?, or will have different personalities?,

I do not know, I mean, there are some who prefer to please their victims before consuming them?, Some who prefer to play some type of sexual game before ending their prey ?, something like what happens in succubus prison, all succubus consume their prey, but each one does it in more cruel or gentle, direct or complacent ways ...

personally I would like a succubus that consumes my energy or even my soul after her priority is to satisfy me, treat me with love and always give me a warm and sweet smile hehehe XD, ... hey, sweet or not she is going "eat" me without mercy, so go into the standards that succubus never let go of their prey, right?
Absolutely! Many succubus and many personalities! Some are cute, others are seductive, etc
When I say that all are cruel, I mean that ALL of them will suck you dry. But in different ways.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Will there be turn based combat? Animations/Fully Animated sex scenes? Branching storylines? If at least the first two questions are yes, then I'll be interested.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Will there be turn based combat? Animations/Fully Animated sex scenes? Branching storylines? If at least the first two questions are yes, then I'll be interested.
Hey Canade!

Q:Will there be turn based combat?
A:Yes. Not only that but you must constantly keep your guard up against the temptations from the succubus.And you have to manage the power of your two main relics: The Sword of Adalon (That will give you powers depending on your class) and the Soaring Gauntlet (that will give you skill trees for you to unlock as you desire).

Q:Animations/Fully Animated sex scenes?
A:No. Because there is a lot of variations like level of mummification from the protagonist as the H-scene progresses, the succubus face will change to a more demonic aspect, changing her eyes and tongue, etc, if I decided to release with animation to all 25 succubus (or 30 if I reach 30 patreons until August) I would release the game with Half Life 3.

Q:Branching storylines?
A:Yes. Lore and story are top priorities for me. I wish to create a world that is constantly changing, and we shall see that through generations (this is the first of the bloodline) that starts in the past and comes to the present and future Era. You can give your character personality by choosing what he is going to say (like dragon age origins for example). Some choices will impact the story of each generation. This first game will be about the Succubus Leaf Clan and will happen in Kastalim, the easternmost country and divided by tribes at war that you must unite to fight the succubus invasion. This game will be a serious one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Just to make a correction: "there is a lot of variations like level of mummification from the protagonist as the *H-scene* progresses"

The "H-scene"! I, for some reason wrote "story", sorry about that

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Hey Canade!

Q:Will there be turn based combat?
A:Yes. Not only that but you must constantly keep your guard up against the temptations from the succubus.And you have to manage the power of your two main relics: The Sword of Adalon (That will give you powers depending on your class) and the Soaring Gauntlet (that will give you skill trees for you to unlock as you desire).

Q:Animations/Fully Animated sex scenes?
A:No. Because there is a lot of variations like level of mummification from the protagonist as the H-scene progresses, the succubus face will change to a more demonic aspect, changing her eyes and tongue, etc, if I decided to release with animation to all 25 succubus (or 30 if I reach 30 patreons until August) I would release the game with Half Life 3.

Q:Branching storylines?
A:Yes. Lore and story are top priorities for me. I wish to create a world that is constantly changing, and we shall see that through generations (this is the first of the bloodline) that starts in the past and comes to the present and future Era. You can give your character personality by choosing what he is going to say (like dragon age origins for example). Some choices will impact the story of each generation. This first game will be about the Succubus Leaf Clan and will happen in Kastalim, the easternmost country and divided by tribes at war that you must unite to fight the succubus invasion. This game will be a serious one.
Sounds great, I'll keep an eye on it. I hope that you get the 30 patreons, and will gladly subscribe if you do decide to add animated sex scenes.

qhrrywk

Dec 6, 2018
Hey Ercnard! I just answered that! XD

Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.

What I'll NOT include is vore, futanari, gore and age regression, for example.
Thank you about footjob, foot worship. Zion of Olympus.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I haven't seen anything promising like this in a while!
I can't wait! a generation story!....are you perhaps a JoJo fan ;)
the art looks great and by the looks of it you seem really into it which is very important
I can't access Patreon from where I live, which is a pity, I really wish I could support you through Patreon, but nonetheless I'll support you on forms like these as much as I can, tho it won't do much really.
I'm glad that you're including foot worship and facesitting and femdom in general in you're game, a monster girl game is always welcome.
I have some questions:
1- will there be a very sadistic personality to those succubus? like a boss succubus who'd keep you as a pet and and worship her and she can drain you whenever she likes or something like that
2- atm I'm playing an RPG succubus game, where the goal is survival, so the battle system is kinda limited
you said you're game is battlefuck system, where succubus use erotic attacks, but does that also apply
to the MC as well? or you can fight with usual weapons and armors (sword,spear,axe...etc) like usual turn base JRPG games?

PS: we might be witnessing a genius in the making!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I haven't seen anything promising like this in a while!
I can't wait! a generation story!....are you perhaps a JoJo fan ;)
the art looks great and by the looks of it you seem really into it which is very important
I can't access Patreon from where I live, which is a pity, I really wish I could support you through Patreon, but nonetheless I'll support you on forms like these as much as I can, tho it won't do much really.
I'm glad that you're including foot worship and facesitting and femdom in general in you're game, a monster girl game is always welcome.
I have some questions:
1- will there be a very sadistic personality to those succubus? like a boss succubus who'd keep you as a pet and and worship her and she can drain you whenever she likes or something like that
2- atm I'm playing an RPG succubus game, where the goal is survival, so the battle system is kinda limited
you said you're game is battlefuck system, where succubus use erotic attacks, but does that also apply
to the MC as well? or you can fight with usual weapons and armors (sword,spear,axe...etc) like usual turn base JRPG games?

PS: we might be witnessing a genius in the making!
THANK YOU!!! I will go by topics! Please, come with me:

-I'm a fan of castlevania! I LOVE the belmont clan and family + generations.

-Can you access Subscribestar? I'm thinking in creating one for people who can't support me on Patreon.

-OF COURSE we will have sadistic personality!!! The ones that want you to SUFFER with energy drain. Some of the most cruel will try to asphyxiate you with their HUGE asses while making fun of you, trying to determine if you are going to die first from asphyxiation or energy drain, while laughing at your estate. However, all succubus will kill you, so be careful with their temptation!

-As I developed the idea, I removed the "sexual attacks" from the protagonist, you MUST AVOID sex with a succubus in battle, as they will use energy drain to greatly suck your energy and restore theirs, and you must use your powers to defeat them with your two main sources: The Sword of Adalon (that gives you powers depending on your class) and the Soaring Gauntlet (that you can unlock multiples skill trees and make the character you want (fire/ice/thunder mancer or a paladin, etc).

-Making sex with a succubus is DANGEROUS. If you fall into temptation they will suck you dry. And remember that since a succubus energy drain BYPASS your armor, you can be defeated by a low level succubus even at lv99, so always keep your guard up!

Any more questions, I be here for you!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes